Package deal: Ice 2, REVO 12.9, Thumper, Lomax, JB Case

RakRunr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Updated description and reduced package price. Package deal: $1350. PM me if interested. No trades.

I recently bought a new cue and a new case, so it's time to sell some of my extras. I will separate if necessary, but prefer to sell as package deal. All prices are Paypal F&F, shipped CONUS via USPS.

1) Predator Ice 2 w/Sport Wrap. Revo 12.9 [test hit only], Uni-Loc, w/victory tip. $750.

2) Thumper J/B. You may not have heard of them, but this is an excellent jump cue designed to jump full length but can break down to a short jump cue. Also happens to be a mighty fine breaker. I saw Corey Deuel and at least one other pro using one last year at the Billiards Expo (which is where I bought this). $400.

3) Lomax 3-pc jump cue. Main jump handle is gray, extension is black. Also purchased at the Billiards Expo a few years ago. One of the best there is - $250.

4) JB Rugged, 3x4. Black exterior with blue accents & blue interior, 3-pockets, backpack straps, and a towel ring. [If you buy the package, I will include a sport wrap sleeve for the Ice 2] $200.

These are all in excellent condition. The only item I didn't buy new is the JB case.

Attachments

• AllItems_resized.jpg
    AllItems_resized.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 444
  • Item1_resized.jpg
    Item1_resized.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 429
  • Item2_resized.jpg
    Item2_resized.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 423
  • Item3_resized.jpg
    Item3_resized.jpg