What happened to duckie's "Fourth tip of aiming"?

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Aw shucks, folks, wha happen? While scrolling through the forum listing yesterday afternoon... I tawt I taw a putty tat! Oops, sorry about that -- too many cartoons in my youth. What I meant to say, was I thought I saw a fourth tip of aiming posted from duckie yesterday here, but when I logged in this morning, it's gone.

I missed a golden nugget, damn it.

-Sean <-- kicking himself, "I shoulda clicked on it right away, before the Bilderbergs took it away!"

mista335

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aw shucks, folks, wha happen? While scrolling through the forum listing yesterday afternoon... I tawt I taw a putty tat! Oops, sorry about that -- too many cartoons in my youth. What I meant to say, was I thought I saw a fourth tip of aiming posted from duckie yesterday here, but when I logged in this morning, it's gone.

It was the same as his "Best tip for aiming" thread which was to stop reading about aiming which is hard because when you open the thread you ARE reading about aiming which is what he is saying not to do.

Pidge

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel everyone is being harsh to Duckie. The guy is putting out content on this forum that is DVD worthy. The fourth aiming tip should be made as a PPV, after all, those arrow ghost ball templates can't be cheap and they don't make themselves! Its the least we could do to contribute to such wisdom and expertise.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I feel everyone is being harsh to Duckie. The guy is putting out content on this forum that is DVD worthy. The fourth aiming tip should be made as a PPV, after all, those arrow ghost ball templates can't be cheap and they don't make themselves! Its the least we could do to contribute to such wisdom and expertise.

Much cheaper to use two hole reinforcers two balls apart.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
He needs to use the P.I.I.T.H. System. Put it in the hole.

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
That's what she said....:groucho:

beautiful,girl,photography,pool,sexy-0178347b42cad9072dd06ec8677eda06_h.jpg

He needs to use the P.I.I.T.H. System. Put it in the hole.

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You all cant be using my PIITH system without paying my royalties........ :slap:
Thanks
Chuck

ps, the ladies do enjoy my system as well...... ;)

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
The concept of not aiming must have been too much for some on here.

Just try not aiming........seriously......it can be done.

Beside, by not aiming, you don't have to buy anything to tell you how to aim cause you are not aiming.

Think in terms of a scene in a movie. That is what a shot is, a scene in a movie.

Look at the scene, visualize how you want the scene to go and do it. There is no aiming.

Just want for my 5th best tip.

mohrt

Student of the Game
Silver Member
This reminds me of vice president Dan Quayle. Every time he opens his mouth, all you can do is shake your head in disbelief.

TheThaiger

Banned
This reminds me of vice president Dan Quayle. Every time he opens his mouth, all you can do is shake your head in disbelief.

And yet, the entire professional arm of cue sports, snooker, does exactly as duckie says, without exception.

Yep, when reading azbilliards, all you can do is shake your head in disbelief.

People that can't play, playing a game for girls, badly, criticising those that can play, playing a game for men, very well.

Truly, all you can do is shake your head in disbelief.

TheThaiger

Banned

-Sean <-- kicking himself, "I shoulda clicked on it right away, before the Bilderbergs took it away!"

I do wish duckie would hurry up and go to the 14.1 forum, so you can court him there instead.

Hire a limo. Ask him to the prom.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
He may be applying for a trade mark.

QUOTE=sfleinen;4839286]Aw shucks, folks, wha happen? While scrolling through the forum listing yesterday afternoon... I tawt I taw a putty tat! Oops, sorry about that -- too many cartoons in my youth. What I meant to say, was I thought I saw a fourth tip of aiming posted from duckie yesterday here, but when I logged in this morning, it's gone.

-Sean <-- kicking himself, "I shoulda clicked on it right away, before the Bilderbergs took it away!"[/QUOTE]

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
I do wish duckie would hurry up and go to the 14.1 forum, so you can court him there instead.

He won't, because he doesn't play 14.1.

Hire a limo. Ask him to the prom.

Sadly, us secretaries are usually the last to get asked out to the prom. We do make a good cuppa, though. ;)

-Sean <-- sitting in corner of the prom's dance hall, sulking because he wasn't asked to dance

TheThaiger

Banned
He won't, because he doesn't play 14.1.

Sadly, us secretaries are usually the last to get asked out to the prom. We do make a good cuppa, though. ;)

-Sean <-- sitting in corner of the prom's dance hall, sulking because he wasn't asked to dance

That lumberjack look ain't great for pulling, dollface.

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
That lumberjack look ain't great for pulling, dollface.

I'm not sure my lumberjack look means anything when you're pulling on me from down there, unless you happen to look up. Though, you do seem infatuated with lumberjacking -- and logs, by association. But you're not my type.

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm not sure my lumberjack look means anything when you're pulling on me from down there, unless you happen to look up. Though, you do seem infatuated with lumberjacking -- and logs, by association. But you're not my type.

Ignore Thaiger.

images