Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page WWW III has begun - led by Obama

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
WWW III has begun - led by Obama
Old
  (#1)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

WWW III has begun - led by Obama - 03-28-2016, 12:45 PM

This is an interesting article. The author makes the point that the US is waging war against Russia and China and ramping up our Nuclear arsenal in the long tradition of Democrat hawk presidents. Well worth a read.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/a-wor...k-the-silence-

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#2)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2016, 12:52 PM

Part of the large cognitive dissonance PBO has caused.

Weak, feckless, hates America and wants to weaken it, we always hear.

And at the same time, presiding over a very aggressive policy against both Russia and China, unabated and if anything, accelerating?

He's taken many of W's policies and put them on steroids, in effect.

Perhaps the MIC just decided they needed a better frontman to distract from the plan?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#3)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2016, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post

And at the same time, presiding over a very aggressive policy against both Russia and China, unabated and if anything, accelerating?

Perhaps the MIC just decided they needed a better frontman to distract from the plan?
It's odd because I was talking to a friend of mine the other day and told him that Obama has deported more illegal immigrants than W. He flat out would not believe me. Even after I showed him the numbers.

Ironically, I was making the point that Trump was being called a racist and being compared to Hitler for saying abstractly that he would do something if elected that Obama is already *actually* doing.

If we really need to go to war we need a Democrat in office because they can go to war without being branded a warmonger. If we need to deport or make tough social decisions we need a Democrat in office because they can cut spending without be branded as hating children and the poor.

Conversely, if we need to raise taxes or increase social services we need a Republican for the same reasons.

If Obama were to force Muslims to live in their own communities he would have the blessings of the media and the masses. If Trump merely mentions it suddenly he is Hitler reincarnate.

Don't believe me? France and Belgium do actually right now force their Muslim immigrants to live in Ghettos. Yet they aren't being compared to Hitler. Why not? Does it have to do with their political ideology?

If W were to perform as many targeted drone assassinations as Obama has, he would already have been tried as a war criminal. He was already likened to Hitler for the ones he did. I haven't heard Obama likened to Hitler by the left or the mainstream media.

When Reagan spent money on our Nuclear Arsenal, he was a warmonger who just wanted to blow up the world. Now that Obama has done it, spending more on Nuclear weapons according to this article, not a peep. Trump mentions that Nuclear weapons are an option and he is Hitler reincarnate again.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#4)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-28-2016, 01:33 PM

It takes time to build more nuclear subs and the new stealth bomber...gotta get busy now. Let the MIC contracts roll.

dumluk

Old
  (#5)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-28-2016, 05:13 PM

I wonder when the real WW3 will start... They claimed 911 was the beginning....and when that proved false, they said the invasion of Afghanistan was the beginning. Then they said the invasion of Iraq...then Russia in the Ukraine.... Boy who cried wolf?

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#6)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ View Post
I wonder when the real WW3 will start... They claimed 911 was the beginning....and when that proved false, they said the invasion of Afghanistan was the beginning. Then they said the invasion of Iraq...then Russia in the Ukraine.... Boy who cried wolf?
My guess is if Trump is president, when some fairly routine incident (possibly a false flag, even) causes him to over-react, get rebuked by Putin, but Trump is unable to back down for his own neurotic reasons and has to escalate it, and then, boom!

I hope I'm completely wrong, and Trump never getting in the position to do that in the first place would be my preference.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Old
  (#7)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

03-28-2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
My guess is if Trump is president, when some fairly routine incident (possibly a false flag, even) causes him to over-react, get rebuked by Putin, but Trump is unable to back down for his own neurotic reasons and has to escalate it, and then, boom!

I hope I'm completely wrong, and Trump never getting in the position to do that in the first place would be my preference.
Barry might cause a civil war before Trump gets the gig if it looks good for Trump -

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Old
  (#8)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

03-28-2016, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vasilios View Post
Barry might cause a civil war before Trump gets the gig if it looks good for Trump -

bill
Ok, possibly. But it wouldn't then cause WW III, would it?

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#9)
david(tx)
AzB Silver Member
david(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond reputedavid(tx) has a reputation beyond repute

03-28-2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:

You think Obama is really the President ?

Old
  (#10)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

03-28-2016, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david(tx) View Post
You think Obama is really the President ?
No less than Reagan was, for only one example. So, not really in the way people think.

The deep state populates all presidencies with the key advisors who provide all the supposed option choices. Should a president resist they have ways to create facts on the ground that force compliance.

Carter's presidency was an overt creation of David Rockefeller and Zbiggie B's creation, the Trilateral Commission. Hamilton Jordan said in the transition that if you see (3 or 4 Trilats he named) in the cabinet, you'll know we failed and I will resign. They all were, along with many more, and he didn't resign. When Trilaterals in the executive branch became an issue in the 1980 campaign, GHW Bush was forced to resign his Trilat director position. Then the Reagan administration had more Trilateral Commission members than Carter's.

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. The riders change horses and stay in the same direction.

― Garry Kasparov

Old
  (#11)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

03-28-2016, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Ok, possibly. But it wouldn't then cause WW III, would it?
Good chance a big rumble here would light the world off -

bill

Trump 1-12-19
" Wait till you see how it all ends up !! "
" You watch - will make front page news "

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: