Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page What's with all the reporters buying Assault Rifles?

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
What's with all the reporters buying Assault Rifles?
Old
  (#1)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

What's with all the reporters buying Assault Rifles? - 06-15-2016, 07:40 PM

They are all over Facebook saying "I bought an AR-15 in 7 minutes...blah blah blah." Yet they want them banned?

I see how it is. Now they have theirs they want to keep everyone else from getting one so they can rule the world. Nice.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#2)
Sir Scratchalot
AzB Silver Member
Sir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond reputeSir Scratchalot has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2016, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post
They are all over Facebook saying "I bought an AR-15 in 7 minutes...blah blah blah." Yet they want them banned?

I see how it is. Now they have theirs they want to keep everyone else from getting one so they can rule the world. Nice.
I no longer have a Facebook account, but I'm guessing this is concentrated effort by the mainstream media to show how easy it is to buy such a weapon.

Pimpin' vitamins T&A to the people since '92!

Old
  (#3)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

06-15-2016, 09:33 PM

Not sure why their audience would be shocked by their ability to purchase a rifle, and I'm sure that's the reaction that they're hoping to elicit with this stunt. We can legally own them in this country. Assuming these reporters have clean criminal records and are over 21, of course they can buy them.

Old
  (#4)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

06-15-2016, 10:03 PM

I just think it's funny. "We hate people buying assault weapons so we're going to buy a bunch of them."

Of course you can get them easily. They are legal. There are a lot of illegal things you can easily do with guns. Which is the whole freaking point. The existing laws aren't enforced. And the answer is to pass new ones?

I think the motivation is to not enforce any laws and keep the gun violence as high as possible until they get the laws they need to eradicate them. Until then they will selectively enforce them as politics wills.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#5)
conetip
AzB Silver Member
conetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond reputeconetip has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

06-16-2016, 12:21 AM

Out here the criminal element can get a hold of guns that are not even brought into NZ legally, as well as fly nearly 500Kg's of Pure Methamphetamine like the last week nearly $500,000 worth was found. All these are illegal, but that does not stop the criminal element. I think that the US gun debate is just another rouse to hide something else. Hind sight shows that in the majority of cases of nutters committing a mass murder there were signs of things not being right. From as simple as not reporting because they did not want to be viewed as picking on a particular race or religious group, through to being in fear that their own lives might be in danger. History has shown that the ban on guns and explosives does not stop the bad people from getting a hold of them. In the situation of explosives, they have learnt how to make them with just farm fertiliser and diesel.

Neil Lickfold.
Cuttlefish Cues.
cuttlefishcues@gmail.com
Sorry, not taking any cue orders until further notice.

Old
  (#6)
Sev
I taut I saw a pussy cat!
Sev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond reputeSev has a reputation beyond repute

06-16-2016, 04:51 AM

They are planning an assault on FOX news.

Keep your head down and admire the shot.

COVFEFE!!

“Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”---Martin Luther King, Jr.

I dont know much, I'm just a flea along for the ride.
Yep. Sev is smarter than you all.--366Robin

Revelations of truth undermine a foundation of belief built on lies.---Sev

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: