Antifa vs. BLM.
Old
  (#1)
sixpack
AzB Silver Member

sixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond reputesixpack has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Antifa vs. BLM. - 08-21-2017, 05:04 PM

This video brought a smile to my face and raised my respect level for BLM.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19989/...r-hank-berrien

BLM members tell Antifa to take off their masks and stop coming to their events and inciting violence and making them (BLM) look bad.

Antifa, of course, responds with violence and vulgarity.

Any democrats or centrists who are still standing by Antifa are the real problem in this country.

Splitting time between Chicago and San Francisco.

"If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it." - Mark Twain

Old
  (#2)
michael4
AzB Silver Member
michael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond reputemichael4 has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2017, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post

BLM members tell Antifa to take off their masks and stop coming to their events and inciting violence and making them (BLM) look bad.

Pretty racist of BLM to repeat what Trump said........

Old
  (#3)
time to play no
AzB Silver Member
time to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond reputetime to play no has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2017, 05:19 PM

Back off and give them plenty of room and encouragement. Let's get ready to rumble!

Old
  (#4)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

08-21-2017, 05:25 PM

Black lives matter is a domestic terrorist organisation just like antifa.

You have more respect for cop killers?

Old
  (#5)
slop stroke
I drink, theyfore I ain't
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2017, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpack View Post

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19989/...r-hank-berrien

Any democrats or centrists who are still standing by Antifa are the real problem in this country.
MLK had a very hard time keeping his movement non-violent. It was never MLK's position to incite violence, but there were always a few that wanted to move the group in that direction. Rarely is it the case that the original intent of a movement stays in tact and the members of the group stay on message. I do not believe BLM ever wanted the cop killing elements to be a part of the group's strategy. I think the group was infiltrated by some agitators, similar to the Antifa group, that soiled their message and took the group in an unfortunate direction.

I agree with many of the principals of the BLM movement, and I can get behind them minus the cop killing radicals that distorted the group's primary message and objective. It will be interesting to see where the BLM group nets out in history.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotherís eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Old
  (#6)
PRED
AzB Silver Member
PRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond reputePRED has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 600

08-21-2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slop stroke View Post
MLK had a very hard time keeping his movement non-violent. It was never MLK's position to incite violence, but there were always a few that wanted to move the group in that direction. Rarely is it the case that the original intent of a movement stays in tact and the members of the group stay on message. I do not believe BLM ever wanted the cop killing elements to be a part of the group's strategy. I think the group was infiltrated by some agitators, similar to the Antifa group, that soiled their message and took the group in an unfortunate direction.

I agree with many of the principals of the BLM movement, and I can get behind them minus the cop killing radicals that distorted the group's primary message and objective. It will be interesting to see where the BLM group nets out in history.
Can you post the BLM statement containing their "principles" please.

Old
  (#7)
slop stroke
slop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond reputeslop stroke has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRED View Post
Can you post the BLM statement containing their "principles" please.
http://blacklivesmatter.com/guiding-principles/

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brotherís eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

Old
  (#8)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2017, 08:19 PM

Quote:

And the left never did anything to reign them in, Obama said nothing, the MSM were quiet. A fuggin embarrassment that we have never seen the likes of. I"m sure the KKK started out in a similar style, didn't work out so well. Yes, terrific group to mirror the new terror group after. Brilliant.

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#9)
slop stroke

08-21-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoRJ View Post
And the left never did anything to reign them in, Obama said nothing, the MSM were quiet. A fuggin embarrassment that we have never seen the likes of. I"m sure the KKK started out in a similar style, didn't work out so well. Yes, terrific group to mirror the new terror group after. Brilliant.
The Left did nothing to reign them in...? First, BLM is not a centralized group with a set of elected leaders who speak on behalf of the group. Second, there was plenty of criticism from the left and the media of BLM. The "established black civil rights leaders" were offended by their activities and their in-your-face approach. You would have to read the Wa Post's critique by Barbara Reynolds, for example, before you assume there has not been any push back. Finally a few loud mouths do not represent the group as a whole. This is the same for every group and BLM is no exception.

The KKK was started as a way to keep black people in line through terror and violence. BLM was started as a way to fight for justice for what they believed were unjustifiable homicides. You can certainly talk about the tactics, but there really is no comparison. BLM has many flaws, but they are not a terrorist group.

Old
  (#10)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

08-21-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
The Left did nothing to reign them in...? First, BLM is not a centralized group with a set of elected leaders who speak on behalf of the group. Second, there was plenty of criticism from the left and the media of BLM. The "established black civil rights leaders" were offended by their activities and their in-your-face approach. You would have to read the Wa Post's critique by Barbara Reynolds, for example, before you assume there has not been any push back. Finally a few loud mouths do not represent the group as a whole. This is the same for every group and BLM is no exception.

The KKK was started as a way to keep black people in line through terror and violence. BLM was started as a way to fight for justice for what they believed were unjustifiable homicides. You can certainly talk about the tactics, but there really is no comparison. BLM has many flaws, but they are not a terrorist group.
BLM is a Soros funded, Globalist, insurgency and terrorist organization created to disrupt, undermine, and divide the country, without regard to using violence as a means.

Old
  (#11)
Renegade_56
R56 Custom Cues
Renegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond reputeRenegade_56 has a reputation beyond repute

08-22-2017, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post
BLM is a Soros funded, Globalist, insurgency and terrorist organization created to disrupt, undermine, and divide the country, without regard to using violence as a means.
Exactly,,,,,,, I am yet to see them protest for more jobs for blacks,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Renegade_56

If winning is so easy why aren't the losers doing it?

R56 Custom Cues on Facebook

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: