Balabushka Chalk

Underclocked

.........Whut?.........
Silver Member
I bought one box to check the hype. My opinion after using it for two evenings' play - total crap. I gave it away and was glad to see it go. Blue Diamond is a MUCH better chalk. Masters is a MUCH better chalk. I've never played with chalk that resulted in so many miscues as did this Balabushka junk.

And that is the truth.

rob61021

balabushka chalk

Is it possible that you are just chalking to much. Im the type of player that only chalks 1-2 times a game and since i've started using the balabushka chalk i have not miscued once. tons of english and much much cleaner than masters and blue diamond. Just curious

TKDVEE

I love old Schon cues
Silver Member
Balabushka chalk

Got a cube of Balabushka chalk in the gift bag that they gave us at TAP Nationals last year and it's been sitting in the closet since.
Last night I thought I'd give it a try so I took it with me to the pool hall and hit about 3 hours with it.
I believe this is my new chalk of choice. Didn't miscue once, and had almost none on my hands compared to usually using Master (religiously), and having it all over.

pmall

Registered
The new Balabushka chalk formula has only been out for less than a year, so whatever you played with a few years ago is not the current formula. It definitely is not sticky or pasty.