Forum name.

Bic D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I missed it but I was hoping the iusedtoberich would tell the story behind that name.

Pickinator

Pickinator. That is my user name at the Drum forum.org (drumming), Scream and Fly.com (boating), and Talk Bass.com (Bass Players); so I kept the same name for here too.

My wife's cat was named Pickles. I used to call that cat "Pickinator". People started calling me by that name as well. It stuck.

I am named after her cat, kinda.

Push

Registered
Delaware Dogs

I was friends with "Dogs" real name Vaughn Giamettao. When Dogs died his mom mostly knew guys by their nicknames like "Cadillac Joe" "The Bread man", etc.
We were in Don's pool hall on main street in Newark one day. A guy comes in with a one piece cue and nobody knows him. Dogs has a backer Phil and they start playing 100/game nine ball. Dogs plays well and this guys pushes when he doesn't have a shot. After playing several hours Dogs has hardly missed and is down 5,000.00. So Phil plays the guy's buddy and loses thousands more. We find out later the one piece cue guy was Larry Hubbard-professional player New York State? Dogs would play anybody if the right game could be agreed on including Allen Hopkins who was a famous player at the time.

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
My last name is Acree ( rhymes with bakery) and I've been called that my entire life, back around 2010 or so when I became an 8 in 9ball in league, my teammates started calling me Eightcree, kinda liked it and it stuck. 9cree isn't nearly as cool nor a play on words lol

I like it!!

DelawareDogs

The Double Deuce…
Silver Member
I was friends with "Dogs" real name Vaughn Giamettao. When Dogs died his mom mostly knew guys by their nicknames like "Cadillac Joe" "The Bread man", etc.
We were in Don's pool hall on main street in Newark one day. A guy comes in with a one piece cue and nobody knows him. Dogs has a backer Phil and they start playing 100/game nine ball. Dogs plays well and this guys pushes when he doesn't have a shot. After playing several hours Dogs has hardly missed and is down 5,000.00. So Phil plays the guy's buddy and loses thousands more. We find out later the one piece cue guy was Larry Hubbard-professional player New York State? Dogs would play anybody if the right game could be agreed on including Allen Hopkins who was a famous player at the time.

Thank you for the story Push. Very cool

Strat

If you're a rocker you know it, or even if you just love music. It could've easily been SG, but that has too few letters. Sometimes I've used StratSG, or even StratSGLP.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
If you're a rocker you know it, or even if you just love music. It could've easily been SG, but that has too few letters. Sometimes I've used StratSG, or even StratSGLP.

My guitar was so heavy....I moved it on stratocasters

ULTIMATE-BILL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe I missed it but I was hoping the iusedtoberich would tell the story behind that name.
How did kicken chicken get his name? Wondering did it have something
with a bet Involved. IE: how far he could kick a chicken. Was it frozen, fried,boiled,raw?
Maybe he loved KFC and had to kick the habit.

Thank You everyone for reading/lurking and responding. Had not known about the other thread, read that one also.
Bill

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did the Internet, and their aggressive prices kill your B & M?
I didn't own the store but no they didn't. Store has been open over 20yrs and still kicking. In Oklahoma the cigar stores mostly have bars in them to survive but the one i was at never has. Internet pricing is real but people don't always a place to smoke so the stores still do well. You can't bring your own sticks, have to buy on the spot. Nobody whines.

Weasel THIS

Self explanatory me thinks.

So, you're on RFC as well? Shootin pool has NEVER been as expensive as a .22 imo!

btw..I rode w/ the "Weasels" 99-2010 (NOT a MC as the Red & White wouldn't allow it).
Handle there was Roseville Rick. If someone irritated me enough, I'd give em the one finger salute and say "WeaselTHIS mofo."

Rimfirejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So, you're on RFC as well? Shootin pool has NEVER been as expensive as a .22 imo!

btw..I rode w/ the "Weasels" 99-2010 (NOT a MC as the Red & White wouldn't allow it).
Handle there was Roseville Rick. If someone irritated me enough, I'd give em the one finger salute and say "WeaselTHIS mofo."

Yep. Haven’t logged in for long time. Been thinking of thinning the herd!

Ghosst

Broom Handle Mafia
Silver Member
I worked for the Canadian version of the DoT and was moved constantly around from scale-house to scale-house and it just became my nickname. When I went to get the license plates the original spelling was taken so I adjusted it.

I joined RSB in and around this time.

Then I worked for an airline and my travels became broader and longer, often to places where accessing the internet was a luxury in both time and money.

Then I quit playing pool and vanished for years while I worked on switching job fields.

Now I only go online here when I have time.

I think the name fits me and it's how most online posters have come to know me so I've no need to change it.

Runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Runner

I like to run to keep the weight down, one of my favorite
movies is Blade Runner, and I run eight and out!....
well... sometimes..:cool: