99 Ball Run

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Thoughts when you missed ball #100? Sorry if it's on the video as I plan to watch it later. Nice work BTW.

Keith

Keith, I was sick!.... I looked at that combo and should of took it but I said to myself. That I will shoot that one ball and get a better angle on that combo... Of course if I took the combo and it missed. I would of been sick for not taking that one ball.... I knew I was in trouble when the rack did not open properly on the break...

Last edited:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here is a 99 ball run that I did some years back. I thought some of you might enjoy watching. Not too long of a video. Slightly over 3 minutes per rack.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Or...aF8lgbqgQg98dDoo4rwLOF6MY1loOhgp4OWARGdbowjCA

(I do NOT own the copyright to the music playing in the background).
Wow, that was an excellent run! You are a strong player and play at a very fast pace. I was impressed how you managed to get out of that jam at the beginning of that final rack. Just curious, if you had made that shot, what was going to be your next shot? I really didn’t see anything, but of course running 100 was perhaps good enough!

Last edited:

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
99 is a heck of an accomplishment.
Yeah, I hit 98 once about 20 years ago, my high run. Made the break ball, which would’ve been 99, but a ball came along and knocked whitey in the side pocket. Never got close to 100 after that and probably never will.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Wow, that was an excellent run! You are a strong player and play at a very fast pace. I was impressed how you managed to get out of that jam at the beginning of that final rack. Just curious, if you had made that shot, what was going to be your next shot? I really didn’t see anything, but of course running 100 was perhaps good enough!

Thanks for the comment!... My next shot was that combo which I set up and made... The rack opened wide from that combo and I would of at least got all those points from that rack..... That run you talk about in your other comment that you had is great too. Congrats on a very good personal high run.

Here is a Instructional 14.1 video that I made: https://vimeo.com/31125261

Last edited: