Show us your HOME ROOMS !!

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks to all that have posted. I recently had a light-frame metal building installed on my property of which a 24'x24' section has been set aside for my home room. The frame is 2.25' square tubing wrapped with somewhat continuous insulation that envelops the frame which is then clad with structural metal sheathing.The framing and insulation are currently visible much like a stick-built structure would be before the installation of sheetrock. Any pics or ideas on how to finish out one of these structures would be greatly appreciated.

Mods, please move if needed.

Thanks,
Keith

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In designing my home I set aside one level for billiards. It includes 2 bedrooms, a full bath, music area, and of course a refurbished 1910 Brunswick. Not that I am against drinking, but a bar was not included because of my kids and their friends. Time seems to escape me, but now in retirement plans to finish the arrowhead collection and signed photos of world champion players will move ahead. If you want to contribute your signed photo and description it will be properly displayed.

With the coronavirus quarantine, this has kept me busy or should I say entertained? ....and when the pool halls open I'll be out looking for some of those Stimulus Checks. But till then I be on the horse trails with my friends since the bridle trails have not been closed for social distancing.

Nice table and room. Is that table a Newport?

That Opryland license plate sure brings back some great memories. I grew up in central Kentucky, not too far from Nashville, and that was one of our favorite places to go.

Tennesseejoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice table and room. Is that table a Newport?

That Opryland license plate sure brings back some great memories. I grew up in central Kentucky, not too far from Nashville, and that was one of our favorite places to go.

Yes, I think it is a Newport or possibly a Saratoga.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
yes i did it, the kids all seem to love it and want to play alll night now in comparison to the carom table

i waited for the right one at the right price and scored the exact one i wanted
fun fun, mayb i can improve in league now rather than shooting on a carom table
i have enough space for 2 of these little ones, which might be a good idea since im out numbered

Attachments

• 101802622_10214424397318316_8285387136874577920_n.jpg
    101802622_10214424397318316_8285387136874577920_n.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 904

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yes i did it, the kids all seem to love it and want to play alll night now in comparison to the carom table

i have enough space for 2 of these little ones, which might be a good idea since im out numbered

Very nice. I bet the kids are having a lot of fun.

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still gonna rearrange after we get a new shed in the back yard and probably add some chairs but my newest table and finally one where I have enough practice room for.

It is a diamond professional diamondwood red red label that was rebuilt by trentfromtoledo on here. Custom built light by myself with some help.

Here's some pictures.

Attachments

• received_1831545583654210.jpg
    received_1831545583654210.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 805
  • received_539738680040004.jpg
    received_539738680040004.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 784
  • received_544291922931545.jpeg
    received_544291922931545.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 797

Charles Hartfield

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still gonna rearrange after we get a new shed in the back yard and probably add some chairs but my newest table and finally one where I have enough practice room for.

It is a diamond professional diamondwood red red label that was rebuilt by trentfromtoledo on here. Custom built light by myself with some help.

Here's some pictures.

Very nice! From what I have heard, Trent does quality work so it should play great. Enjoy sir.

tuffstuff07

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got a set of dynasphere tungsten balls and scored a deal on two spectator chairs off Facebook.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200621-001724_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200621-001724_Gallery.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 638
  • Screenshot_20200621-001854_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200621-001854_Gallery.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 641

white1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cracker house billiards-enjoy

My lil room - lots of fun here

Attachments

• E9E124C4-FCBD-49BC-A4C8-75D38BC60C71.jpg
    E9E124C4-FCBD-49BC-A4C8-75D38BC60C71.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 618

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nice! That has to be quite the shock, going from a carom to a Valley.

So did repair you the slate, or did you find a replacement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
my slate broke when i went to change it, for whatever reason might have been already cracked, and was previously broke, got lucky and was able to get another pretty quick and fair price

got my new rails, not super dooper tight, next yr ill just shim em when i change the simonis carpet again

got blue green but it just looks like a nice shade of green to me
lots a shootin to do here at the Kryptonite club tonight

Attachments

• k2.jpg
    k2.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 516
  • k3.jpg
    k3.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 464

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my slate broke when i went to change it, for whatever reason might have been already cracked, and was previously broke, got lucky and was able to get another pretty quick and fair price

got my new rails, not super dooper tight, next yr ill just shim em when i change the simonis carpet again

got blue green but it just looks like a nice shade of green to me

lots a shootin to do here at the Kryptonite club tonight

Looks like you got that fixed pretty quickly. That’s a person that loves pool.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums

poondogger

Registered
Took some patience, it finally came.

IMG_30844.JPG
Just had this perfect gem called a 9' Golden Oak Diamond Professional installed. Best table in town.
My light is 4 2'x2' LED panels with a remote controlled color LED strip up top.
Goes green when there's cash on the line!!!!

Last edited: