Pool Hall fashion/style

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I dress to be comfortable, slip on shoes, shirts, t shirt.
You can dress me up but you can’t take me out.
I see a lot of pool garb on the APA players, that’s good. I hope it helps pool in some way.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member

Attachments

• 7F5BF485-746C-49E3-B01E-538FF23DFA52.jpeg
    7F5BF485-746C-49E3-B01E-538FF23DFA52.jpeg
    91.6 KB · Views: 157

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When you get pool establishments to clean their nasty bathrooms, vacuum and sweep their floors, brush and wipe down their tables, and clean and wax the balls, give me a shout.

I'll dress up and be there when the place is ready.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
When you get pool establishments to clean their nasty bathrooms, vacuum and sweep their floors, brush and wipe down their tables, and clean and wax the balls, give me a shout.

I'll dress up and be there when the place is ready.
My guess is the owners see the crowd that shuffles in and figures "why bother?".

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MJB

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Never mind what everybody is wearing...I think there needs to be a mandatory "reapplication of underarm deodorant" rule in tournaments.

Folks start to get a little ripe after sweating it out on the table all day.

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
I see a lot of players wearing the magnetic chalk holder. it is useful Not stylistic, i doubt anyone would want to wear that in a photo.

Carrying a cue case can be be fashionable.

Its like a fancy male purse.

Male pool players carry purses(cue cases) like women walk around with a clutch.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
Some on here I like. But the "MEN" BS I hate.

Double standards are TOTAL BS...
It's used one time as a qualifier for the no tank tops rule...are tank tops a significant part of your wardrobe?

I'm all for double standards but I think women and men are different. Women should be allowed to play topless...I have no desire to see men doing so.

Last edited:

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
exposing body hair, armpit hair and arms is man style.

embrace the diversity of body types.

If you want people fully clothed move to an Islamic Country. And go to the beach in a full length body suit that covers the arms and legs.

And it gets hot in the summer.

It's used one time as a qualifier for the no tank tops rule...are tank tops a significant part of your wardrobe?

I'm all for double standards but I think women and men are different. Women should be allowed to play topless...I have no desire to see men doing so.

ShootingHank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You can't look like crap when going to a pool room or at least the pool room I go to attract younger customers and people on dates or coming back from dinner dates. I work so I don't have the luxury to be in tank tops, shorts and sandals in the early afternoon before the night crowd comes in.

I mostly go at night therefore I have to be at least presentable unlike the women I see walking in with full blown pajamas and slippers.

You can usually tell who lives at the pool hall because they are so use to being there that pajamas can pass. It's just like being at home but then that's another problem...hanging out at a pool hall more than you are at home.

logical

Loose Rack
Silver Member
exposing body hair, armpit hair and arms is man style.

embrace the diversity of body types.

If you want people fully clothed move to an Islamic Country. And go to the beach in a full length body suit that covers the arms and legs.

And it gets hot in the summer.
You clearly didn't understand the context or meaning of what I wrote. I'm not going to reply directly to any of your nonsense.

mchnhed

I Came, I Shot, I Choked
Silver Member
————————-

——————————-

Last edited: