Bubinga: Lot number 2.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello AZB'ers.

I have Three, kiln dried Bubinga squares. The squares are a full 24 inches long X 2 inches square. The squares are dry, and ready. These pieces are essentially defect free. The color is gorgeous. These pieces have incredible chatoyance, and nice figure,

I also have ONE gorgeous kiln dried Bubinga board. The dimensions are 30" x 6.5 x 2. This board is really fantastic, and as far as I can tell blemish free. All of these pieces are dry, and ready.

All of these pieces are large enough for gorgeous full splice cues, or whatever else you fancy, and they are all included in this sale. The price for all of these exquisite pieces is SOLD! THESE PIECES WILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. They are available within the lower 48 Continental United States ONLY. No exceptions.

You know the drill with me folks. The first person to say they want it, in this thread, will get the piece/s. You contact me via PM. I send you the PayPal address. You send the funds, and you will get EXACTLY what you paid me for. If you have dealt with me before, you know my word is my bond. If you're new to this, look at my I-trader, and notice that I have been a member here, for a decade +. Rest assured, you have no worries.

I will cover the shipping costs, and absorb the PayPal fees. I prefer PayPal, but...If you want to pay via another method, I will accept a United States Postal Money Order, ONLY. I do that for your protection as the buyer, not mine. If you choose to pay via USPSMO, the pieces will not ship, until the M/O is received, and cashed. If you pay via PayPal, please include a valid Continental United States shipping address...It helps both of us.

Here are some photos of the exact pieces that you will receive.

Bub1 (1).jpg

Bub1 (2).jpg

SOLD SOLD SOLD. Thank you Mac. :)

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
New price

I have adjusted the price for the holiday shoppers. $150.00 out the door. All other original terms/conditions apply.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Blowout price

$150.00 Shipped! All other original terms and conditions apply. :cool:

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Additional square included

I am including an additional, figured Kiln dried Bubinga square, with this lot. That is a total of three, 24" x 2" x 2" inch squares, and the board, that you see pictured.
The price for all of this beautiful lumber is $215.00 shipped within the lower 48 United States, ONLY. All other original terms, and conditions apply. :cool:
Thank you.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sunday bump, for a gorgeous lot of kiln dried Bubinga. :)

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Best I can do folks

This is the best price I can offer on this lot of gorgeous wood.

$150.00 out the door. All other original terms apply. :)

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is the best price I can offer on this lot of gorgeous wood.

$150.00 out the door. All other original terms apply. :)

One final stab at selling the lot.
New price. $150.00 shipped in LOWER CONUS ONLY.

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
New price

$150.00 shipped, in CONUS. This is less than I have in it. Somebody stop me! :sorry: :)

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
There is an extra square here, that is NOT pictured. I will entertain reasonable offers for this gorgeous wood. :)
j2

Scratchy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, Joe. Happy New Year. I'll take the bubinga at the $150 price. I'll send you PM with info.

Mac

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey, Joe. Happy New Year. I'll take the bubinga at the $150 price. I'll send you PM with info.

Mac

Thank you. It's yours. SOLD. I WILL SHIP IT TOMORROW. :smile:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Mac

Mac,
I've updated the PayPal transaction with the appropriate tracking information. If you are not notified with that information via PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact me. Your lumber shipped this morning as promised, and positive I-Trader has been posted for you. As always, it has been my pleasure. :cool:
Best regards.
Joe P