Where to get a revo

Sampwr

Registered
Wondering what the best way is to go about getting one. I know theres a used market but im wondering about getting any potential warranty work done on a second hand shaft if it ever came up. Do I just have to get lucky and see one in stock? Or can i pre order it somewhere and just wait. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wondering what the best way is to go about getting one. I know theres a used market but im wondering about getting any potential warranty work done on a second hand shaft if it ever came up. Do I just have to get lucky and see one in stock? Or can i pre order it somewhere and just wait. Thanks.

I ordered a unilok 12.9 from billiard warehouse last tuesday and received it yesterday. Give them a try ...they may still have some.

Fore Rail

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sign up with Seyberts, Pool Dawg, Nielsen's Billiards etc to be notified when Revo's are back in stock.

You may be at the end of quite a list, but your name will be at the top eventually. :)

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Sign up with Seyberts, Pool Dawg, Nielsen's Billiards etc to be notified when Revo's are back in stock.

You may be at the end of quite a list, but your name will be at the top eventually. :)

That's how I got one from pooldawg. Been notified by Seyberts twice since.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omega billiards was where I found mine right before Christmas . You just have to keep trying I guess.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to sign up for back-in-stock notifications via email.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have one

I have a 12.9 radial .It's Deanoc's, I hit a few balls with it. All the stuff
is still in the pocket of the case. I have no idea how the warranty works.
It is same as new. You can call him if interested, I can mail it directly
to you. 214-477-7323
jack

Sampwr

Registered
Thanks for the replies. I need a uniloc. Ill just sign up and wait for a response from one of them.

Mr Slate

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Silver Member
Aurora billiards has them in stock and ready to ship or pick up today in Melbourne, Florida

prad

Flip the coin
Silver Member
used one

If you don't mind buying used then check out sales section, once in a while some is selling one like this https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=487068

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
12.9 seem to be available. 12.4 are hard to find. Long waiting list. I ordered from Manning cue. Took 3 months. I was told by Predator at last expo I was lucky to get one that fast.

jrctherake

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

It's hard to find either most of the time but the 12.4 is nearly impossible to find.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's hard to find either most of the time but the 12.4 is nearly impossible to find.

I was going to try a 12.4 this time and gave up.. They were hard to find and when I did someone wanted 3 or 4 hindered dollars more then retail. I didn’t want it that bad so I got a 12.9