AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
THE FINALS AT 8:30PM EST WOW !

RACE TO 13 !! for the Championship

🇺🇸🇺🇸 The 2019 International 9-Ball Open 🇺🇸🇺🇸

The Final Match at 8:30pm EST

★★ Jayson Shaw VS Maximillian Lechner ★★

Check out the Passes for your convenience, click the link to see more.

https://www.accu-stats.com/asppvsessions.html

JAYSON AND MAX.jpg

FLYINGSNAIL

Koo Cues
Silver Member
Question???

I bought a 3 day pass on Thursday afternoon should it be included the final match? At least i thought it was. Semt 2 email to accu stats no response.

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Just curious.. Anyone else find a way to Chromecast this to their TV? I am having to attach a heavy long HDMI cable to my laptop, which monopolizes my laptop, and is stressing the HDMI port....

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Sigh... Buffered for about a minute, then bounced me out of the stream, then can't get back in due to either "Link in use already", or link not available.

arcstats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sigh... Buffered for about a minute, then bounced me out of the stream, then can't get back in due to either "Link in use already", or link not available.

Me too. Same old BS problems with pay-per-streams. People running operatiions held together with rubber bands and paperclips.

Cuefan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Live Stream Still Down

Logging out, restarting browser, and logging back in doesn't help.

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And now it says "Link already in use."

They should stop the match until stream get fixed, we can't miss out on the finals guys come on :D

seussman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Me too. Same old BS problems with pay-per-streams. People running operatiions held together with rubber bands and paperclips.

Streaming has been around for a while now and they still haven't yet fixed the bugs.
Of course it has to be the finals. FRUSTRATING!