Old
  (#76)
Black-Balled
He Rides the Skies
Black-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond reputeBlack-Balled has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1200
  Send a message via AIM to Black-Balled  
08-27-2009, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich93 View Post
After seeing him run three one-inning games, I think you have hit on a good nickname for him - Oliver "The Beast" Ortmann.

I theink he should be "Oliver 'One' Ortmann", or O3

LOOK! EVERYTHING'S SPINNING.

Old
  (#77)
yobagua
AzB Silver Member
yobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond reputeyobagua has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-27-2009, 02:16 PM

Chris you might not know this but Oldzilla has been keeping everyone informed by getting results from Accu-Stats and making sure AZ'ers informed. If he BUMPs its to make sure people get it on the front page. Hats off to trigger and sde as well who is on the chat line all the time disseminating info. Why dont you join us on the Accu-stats chat line if you have access to PC. Its free

Old
  (#78)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

08-27-2009, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Lynch View Post
Please stop bumping if you have nothing to add. I'm checking this with the hope that there will be more info and am disappointed. Bumps are usually for the For Sale section so people can see what you have listed. Not really used for this kind of thread.
He's bumping to indicate the first post has been updated with the latest updates. EVERY score from the last four days is on the first post of this thread. I didn't know this either, and asked the same question, so I thought I would share.

Zilla and sde are doing a great job with updates, FTR.

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

Brackets
Old
  (#79)
akaTrigger
Hi!
akaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond reputeakaTrigger has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 475

Brackets - 08-27-2009, 02:33 PM

http://www.azbilliards.com/brackets/...ourneynum=3976

Read my Pool Blog

akaTrigger FaceBook FanPage

hey dude
Old
  (#80)
oldzilla
Accu-Stats Messenger
oldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1050

hey dude - 08-27-2009, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Please stop bumping if you have nothing to add. I'm checking this with the hope that there will be more info and am disappointed. Bumps are usually for the For Sale section so people can see what you have listed. Not really used for this kind of thread.
nothing to add !! are you kidding? who do you think is doing these updates.you should read the OP.
because thats as far as you have to go to get the info that this thread is for dude.
i am very busy with this and i am simplely bumping to keep it on the front page. every update is edited in the OP so you don't have to go thru the thread to find it, which is probably obvious to people that are smarter than you . if you want to contribute something you are welcome, but i don't need you crap. think be fore you speak and you might make more friends !

Last edited by oldzilla; 08-27-2009 at 03:54 PM.

Old
  (#81)
alinco
AzB Silver Member
alinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond reputealinco has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 4100

08-27-2009, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldzilla View Post
nothing to add !! are you kidding? who do you think is doing these updates.you should read the OP.
because thats as far as you have to go to get the info that this thread is for dude.
i am very busy with this and i am simplely bumping to keep it on the front page. every update is edited in the OP so you don't have to go thru the thread to find it, which is probably obvious to people that are smarter than you . if you want to contribute something you are welcome, but i don't need you crap. think be fore you speak and you might make more friends !
Dude relax. It didn't occur to me either. You get an email saying the thread was updated. You click on the email link and it takes you to the first unread post - not the beginning.

Thanks for splaining - now we'll know where to look!

Andy

Old
  (#82)
Chris_Lynch
I play pool
Chris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

08-27-2009, 07:14 PM

My sincere apologies, oldzilla but please don't insult me. I misunderstood and that is all. Absolutely no reason to insult anyone here on this forum. We're all following the tournament and rooting for people.

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the misunderstanding. Let's keep things civil on this board please.

Quote:

Old
  (#83)
Chris_Lynch
I play pool
Chris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond reputeChris_Lynch has a reputation beyond repute

08-27-2009, 07:21 PM

Thanks for the invite to the chat but it's more of a hit and run at the computer tonight.

Misunderstood the bumping even though it is clear in the first post. We all make mistakes sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobagua View Post
Chris you might not know this but Oldzilla has been keeping everyone informed by getting results from Accu-Stats and making sure AZ'ers informed. If he BUMPs its to make sure people get it on the front page. Hats off to trigger and sde as well who is on the chat line all the time disseminating info. Why dont you join us on the Accu-stats chat line if you have access to PC. Its free

Old
  (#84)
Chris_Lynch
I play pool

08-27-2009, 07:40 PM

Hopkins 150 Barouty 115. Barouty is out.

Davis 150 Lipsky 126. Lipsky is out.

ok
Old
  (#85)
oldzilla
Accu-Stats Messenger
oldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond reputeoldzilla has a reputation beyond repute

ok - 08-27-2009, 08:10 PM

Quote:
My sincere apologies, oldzilla but please don't insult me. I misunderstood and that is all. Absolutely no reason to insult anyone here on this forum. We're all following the tournament and rooting for people.

Thank you for the updates and sorry for the misunderstanding. Let's keep things civil on this board please.
that good. i'm glad you realize you may have been out of line. and i was not insulting you in anyway,i don't think. if i did i am also sorry . you are right we need to be civil here in the pool world. there is no hard feeling s here sir. i feel good to know you caught up with the purpose of my thread and hope it has helped you with the coverage of this historical event.

Old
  (#86)
Chris_Lynch
I play pool

08-27-2009, 08:21 PM

We all make mistakes. You were quite insulting in your post to me but I will accept the apology and move on. We're all here to follow the tourney and not bicker about random things.

Thanks again for the updates. I'm sorry I missed a lot of them due to my misunderstanding.

Quote:
that good. i'm glad you realize you may have been out of line. and i was not insulting you in anyway,i don't think. if i did i am also sorry . you are right we need to be civil here in the pool world. there is no hard feeling s here sir. i feel good to know you caught up with the purpose of my thread and hope it has helped you with the coverage of this historical event.

ok
Old
  (#87)
oldzilla
Accu-Stats Messenger

ok - 08-27-2009, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinco View Post
Dude relax. It didn't occur to me either. You get an email saying the thread was updated. You click on the email link and it takes you to the first unread post - not the beginning.

Thanks for splaining - now we'll know where to look!

Andy
good point, thanks for helping to clear up something before feelings get damaged.

yup
Old
  (#88)
oldzilla
Accu-Stats Messenger

yup - 08-27-2009, 08:27 PM

Quote:
We all make mistakes. You were quite insulting in your post to me but I will accept the apology and move on. We're all here to follow the tourney and not bicker about random things.

Thanks again for the updates. I'm sorry I missed a lot of them due to my misunderstanding.
you are right.
i did lay one on ya, sorry again. were cool i hope !

Old
  (#89)
ctyhntr
RIP Ginky
ctyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond reputectyhntr has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

08-27-2009, 08:36 PM

My reaction to this latest news.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Quote:
Hopkins 150 Barouty 115. Barouty is out.

Davis 150 Lipsky 126. Lipsky is out.

My ego is writing checks that my stroke can't cash.

Old
  (#90)
Chris_Lynch
I play pool

08-27-2009, 08:46 PM

No worries. Back to the tournament.

Quote:
you are right.
i did lay one on ya, sorry again. were cool i hope !

Page 6 of 9 « First 456 78 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: