Reload this Page Look at what I get to come home to
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Look at what I get to come home to
Old
  (#1)
legend2004
AzB Silver Member
legend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Look at what I get to come home to - 12-26-2009, 08:50 AM

I posted these pics in the cue gallery, but I figured I'd put this on the main forum too. At the beginning of my deployment I decided that I was going to treat myself to a brand new pool cue. Originally I looked at production cues, but then I decided to get something special made. I decided to go with Doug Patrick after talking to him and seeing some of his past work and reading reviews. He made it really easy. I told him what I was looking for and gave him the specs, and the pictures far exceed what I had envisioned in my head. The only problem is that I can only look at the pictures for the next couple of weeks. You can all be sure though that as soon as I walk through the door it's going to get screwed together.
The anticiapation is killing me, but I can count my time in Baghdad on my two hands. I'll be sure to post some pictures of it on my home table, and give a full review when I get home. Thanks Doug, I'm sure it's going to play as good as it looks. I posted a pic of the ICM so you can all see why I chose that color combo.

Old
  (#2)
runout1961
Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
runout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond reputerunout1961 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

12-26-2009, 09:06 AM

Good for you buddy. Looks like a solid hitter. I will do the same thing for myself upon my return from Afcrappistan.

His lover awaits him
Old
  (#3)
12310bch
AzB Silver Member
12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute12310bch has a reputation beyond repute

His lover awaits him - 12-26-2009, 09:07 AM

You deserve the best. Thanks for your service. Keep you head down for a few more days. Your cue is a thing of beauty.

George the Jump "a two-bit pool hustler" ( I still need weight)

Across the green field
the round, colorful flock ran
to awaiting homes

Old
  (#4)
BuddyWing
AzB Silver Member
BuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond reputeBuddyWing has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2009, 09:09 AM

Ditto !!!
That cue is great ...have fun

Old
  (#5)
Tramp Steamer
One Pocket enthusiast.
Tramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond reputeTramp Steamer has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2009, 09:26 AM

A beautiful cue. We all appreciate what you're doing, son. Stay safe.

Steamer Cue Sports Ltd. Purveyor of two fine quality cues, the Miracle, and the Wonder. Our motto says it all: "If it's a good cue, it's a Wonder." "If it's a straight cue, it's a Miracle."

I am a member in good standing in the Lock Society as: Tramp Lock.

Old
  (#6)
Maniac
2manyQ's
Maniac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond reputeManiac has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

12-26-2009, 09:38 AM

That's a beautiful cue. The only thing I'd have done different on it was a textured black leather wrap (I'm kinda partial to leather).

legend, a big "THANK YOU" to you and runout and ALL the others for your service and your sacrifices to help those such as myself enjoy our freedoms (aka the "good life"). Get home soon and enjoy that new cue!!!

Maniac

Playing cues: 2 Larry Vigus 60" customs, Jacoby D11 w/314-2
Break/jump cues: Larry Vigus 60"dedicated break, Jerico Stinger, Jacoby jump cue
Cases: JB Ultimate Rugged 3x6, 2 Sterling Wave 4x8's, Sterling butterfly

"I try to think, but nothing happens!" Curly Howard

Old
  (#7)
legend2004
AzB Silver Member
legend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond reputelegend2004 has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2009, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniac View Post
That's a beautiful cue. The only thing I'd have done different on it was a textured black leather wrap (I'm kinda partial to leather).

legend, a big "THANK YOU" to you and runout and ALL the others for your service and your sacrifices to help those such as myself enjoy our freedoms (aka the "good life"). Get home soon and enjoy that new cue!!!

Maniac
Yeah it was kind of a toss up. My current player has a leather wrap, and I really like it, but my dad has a similar cue with irish linen and I've found I like it a little better, so I decided to go with that on my new one.

Thx for your courage and dedication.....
Old
  (#8)
SKILLZELITE
Universality
SKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond reputeSKILLZELITE has a reputation beyond repute

Thx for your courage and dedication..... - 12-26-2009, 09:53 AM

First ,I respect you for your services,, Thank You..

2nd the cue looks good,, I have recently decided to go with Doug Patrick as well,, hes just as you desribed, super helpful , talented, creative,, and laid back..

I cant wait to see how this Cue plays, I already know its going to be very appealing to most ,just off the specs Doug and I decided on alone......

Old
  (#9)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

12-26-2009, 10:21 AM

I agree with the above poster:

1. Thank you for your sevice.
2. Nice looking cue. Enjoy.

If you ever take your cue to Iraq, here is a nice accessory to add to your bag!

Name:  PC232945-1JC.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  23.7 KB

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Old
  (#10)
legend2004
AzB Silver Member

12-26-2009, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
I agree with the above poster:

1. Thank you for your sevice.
2. Nice looking cue. Enjoy.

If you ever take your cue to Iraq, here is a nice accessory to add to your bag!

Attachment 120872
That's a good one. I'm getting out of the army though, and I definitely would not take such a nice cue to Iraq with me, that's what the old McD is for.

God Bless
Old
  (#11)
pocketpared
AzB Silver Member
pocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond reputepocketpared has a reputation beyond repute

God Bless - 12-26-2009, 10:41 AM

God Bless you guys and thanks for keeping us safe.

Old
  (#12)
jason
Unprofessional everything
jason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond reputejason has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 3750

12-26-2009, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend2004 View Post
That's a good one. I'm getting out of the army though, and I definitely would not take such a nice cue to Iraq with me, that's what the old McD is for.
I'm glad you got a chuckle out of it.

Happy Holidays!

TRUMP 2020

------------------------------
Jason

Great looking cue
Old
  (#13)
14-1StraightMan
High Run 127
14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute14-1StraightMan has a reputation beyond repute

Great looking cue - 12-26-2009, 12:09 PM

Thank you for your service. Best of Luck.

Short!!
Old
  (#14)
3RAILKICK
AzB Gold Member
3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute3RAILKICK has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2900

Short!! - 12-26-2009, 12:19 PM

Thank you for your service.

It's good to be short-careful getting out of bed-that's a long drop to the floor.

Nice cue-enjoy.

Be safe.

3railkick

1967-1970

Old
  (#15)
pwd72s
recreational banger
pwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond reputepwd72s has a reputation beyond repute

12-26-2009, 12:22 PM

Thank you for your service. ALL those who serve honorably deserve
more than a cue. They deserve, and have earned, our respect.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: