Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page Watch Live: FBI's Comey And NSA's Rogers Testify To Congress On Russia, Trump
Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Watch Live: FBI's Comey And NSA's Rogers Testify To Congress On Russia, Trump
Old
  (#1)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

Exclamation Watch Live: FBI's Comey And NSA's Rogers Testify To Congress On Russia, Trump - 03-20-2017, 08:41 AM

Let the games begin....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xSoCUGmh6s

Old
  (#2)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?
jimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond reputejimmyg has a reputation beyond repute

03-20-2017, 09:23 AM

Director Comey just stated that his agency's investigation came to the brilliant conclusion that Russia had a presidential preference of Trump over Clinton. Amazing!

Imagine the leader of a foreign power preferring a candidate who wanted to mend fences and have a cooperative and peaceful relationship with his country over a warmongering candidate who's then current administration was moving from a position, reasonably already considered "cold", into the direction of potentially "hot". Or, equally rhetorical and ridiculous, is a foreign country, one who's existence will be greatly influences by our president, not permitted to have a US presidential preference? Especially coming from an Empire fully engaged in both direct and indirect foreign regime change?

Can't make up my mind whether this is more a dog and pony show, or a witch-hunt?

Old
  (#3)
ChicagoRJ
EEEEEXCELLENT ;)
ChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond reputeChicagoRJ has a reputation beyond repute

03-20-2017, 09:39 AM

Comey is a goof, he flips and flops and speaks in linguistics, he's kind of joke no matter what decision he comes to.

Yeah, Russian disliked the Clintons's?? Big shocker, so did half of America

RUSSIAN Magic Chalk - "The Best Chalk of the World"

TZAR Tips now available.

"I have been playing pool for 60 years and started using Kamui about four years ago. I tried Magic Chalk several months ago and will use it from now on" - jrhendy - Noted Player and Gambler

Baltic BLUE & Chernobyl GREEN

Check us out in "For Sale" section on AZB

ChicagoRJ, the Minister of Truth and Magic Chalk. - WGDave

Old
  (#4)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

03-20-2017, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyg View Post

Can't make up my mind whether this is more a dog and pony show, or a witch-hunt?
The witch has already been found.
What I would like to know is
when it will be burned at the stake:

Name:  hillary-clinton-witch.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  232.2 KB

Old
  (#5)
overlord
AzB Silver Member
overlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord has a reputation beyond repute

03-20-2017, 09:49 AM

The real red meat is gonna be who leaked classified materials to the press. Comey did endicate that Susan Rice would have been in receipt of the unmasked identity.

The fact is that Russia is not even the top player of foreign countries that try to influence US policy.

The attacks against Trump will be unrelenting. The fools in DC are gonna destroy whatever faith US citizens have left in their government.

I am standing with the president.

Old
  (#6)
chefjeff
No sides, only players
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute

03-20-2017, 09:58 AM

Diversions.

More and more those come to hide the big issues and actions.

I've yet to see a thread here about Vault 7. Or about Darump murdering Americans. Or about the Fed's intentional destruction of the economy. Or....

More trickery from similar tricksters, running the same tricked-out show. Golly.

Jeff Livingston

Old
  (#7)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-20-2017, 10:07 AM

It didn't change any of the swing state votes...so what?

dumluk

Old
  (#8)
LAMas
AzB Silver Member
LAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond reputeLAMas has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

03-20-2017, 10:10 AM

I would rather watch this:

BREAKING: House Ways and Means Committee Votes to Refer Lois Lerner For

Criminal Charges
Katie Pavlich
Posted: Apr 09, 2014 12:19 PM

The House Ways and Means Committee has voted to 23-14 along party lines to refer former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS Lois Lerner to the Justice Department for prosecution. Although the details about exactly what charges will be have not yet been released, lawmakers are arguing Lerner has not been truthful with Congress or the IRS inspector general and leaked confidential tax information.

Drain the Swamp.

dumluk

Old
  (#9)
jimmyg
Mook! What's a Mook?

03-20-2017, 10:28 AM

Okay, I think that I get it.

The existing liberal, Globalist, military industrial complex (weapon makers), intelligence communities, political parasites, and psychopaths, want a war with their perceived and constructed enemy, Russia. Trump stands in the way of all of them, they stand to lose power and money. They will do whatever it takes to return to the preexisting paradigm, including looking like total fools, which they evidently are remarkably successful at.

I am more ashamed of my country today than I was yesterday. We, as a country, must look like complete idiots to the rest of the world and I can't imagine how stupid they must believe our citizens are to be subjected to this grade D political theater.

Last edited by jimmyg; 03-20-2017 at 11:02 AM.

Old
  (#10)
our_auctionguy
The Wall.....
our_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond reputeour_auctionguy has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800

03-20-2017, 10:40 AM

Schiff's name is grossly misspelled.

Old
  (#11)
Dan_B
AzB Gold Member
Dan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond reputeDan_B has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 455

03-20-2017, 10:52 AM

It is confirmed that the Russian's help Obama get elected with Obama telling the
country during his Obama/Romney debate that the Russians were old news, gaining
favor and Obama therefore, giving the Russian green light to invade Crimea.

Confirmed again, that Obama would give favor to the Russian's, if they the Russian's,
again would help him - Obama, get elected, again.

Finally, conformation's, that the Russians did not, in any way, shape or form, change
the tabulations of the American election vote, that instead, it was by conclusive
determination's, that American tradition to vote, conspired together for the now strategic
defeat of the Islamic Marxist State, by legal proxy.

Old
  (#12)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

03-20-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAMas View Post
I would rather watch this:

BREAKING: House Ways and Means Committee Votes to Refer Lois Lerner For

Criminal Charges
Katie Pavlich
Posted: Apr 09, 2014 12:19 PM

The House Ways and Means Committee has voted to 23-14 along party lines to refer former head of tax exempt groups at the IRS Lois Lerner to the Justice Department for prosecution. Although the details about exactly what charges will be have not yet been released, lawmakers are arguing Lerner has not been truthful with Congress or the IRS inspector general and leaked confidential tax information.

Drain the Swamp.
That referral was left unacted upon by the DOJ, and has now expired by the end of that Congress.

Sessions cannot pick it up, unless there is another such referral from the new Congress.

Do you think they'll re-take up that old business? They have quite a lot on their table on the new stuff without revisiting several year old matters.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#13)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

03-20-2017, 10:55 AM

Quote:

The existing liberal, Globalist, military industrial complex (weapon makers), intelligence communities, political parasites, and psychopaths, want a war with their perceived and constructed enemy, Russia. Trump stands in the way of all of them, they stand to lose power and money. They will do whatever it takes to return to the preexisting paradigm, including looking like total fools, which they are remarkably successful.

I am more ashamed of my country today than I was yesterday. We, as a country, must look like complete idiots to the rest of the world and I can't imagine how stupid they must believe our citizens are to be subjected to this grade D political theater.
That ship was fully boarded as of Trump's winning the R nomination, and then sailed back on November 10th.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#14)
asiasdad
Banned
asiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond reputeasiasdad has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 2425

03-20-2017, 11:06 AM

Quote:

The existing liberal, Globalist, military industrial complex (weapon makers), intelligence communities, political parasites, and psychopaths, want a war with their perceived and constructed enemy, Russia. Trump stands in the way of all of them, they stand to lose power and money. They will do whatever it takes to return to the preexisting paradigm, including looking like total fools, which they are remarkably successful.

You got it right Jimmy

What scares the hell out of the Globalists is a combined
Trump/Putin counter attack to their evil.

Who do you think funds ISIS ?

Remember the end game is 500 million slaves on the planet to serve
the globalists, and that will take a lot of killing.

We got us a dead David Rockefeller now. Lets go get us a dead
George Soros and a bunch of dead Rothschilds as well as their
Satanic spawn instead of paying attention to all of the diversionary
sideshows the NWO is having their media prostitutes vomit on the
American people to keep them distracted.

Russia is not the problem here. They could be part of the solution.

Old
  (#15)
chevybob20
AzB Silver Member
chevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 300

03-20-2017, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by overlord View Post
The real red meat is gonna be who leaked classified materials to the press. Comey did indicate that Susan Rice would have been in receipt of the unmasked identity.

The fact is that Russia is not even the top player of foreign countries that try to influence US policy.

The attacks against Trump will be unrelenting. The fools in DC are gonna destroy whatever faith US citizens have left in their government.

I am standing with the president.
This is exactly what it's all about. Comey has a few actions that he can take, all with consequences.

1) He can deny that any wiretaps occurred. This will throw the MSM to the wolves. Libel suits will be filed and I would guess that the news sources engaged in reporting false stories will be banned from the Whitehouse. Or they can reveal their sources and we can prosecute them.

2) He can investigate and report the target of the wiretapping and not reveal the sources of the leaks. This leftist protectionism would ultimately be devastating to the FBI. FISA is up for vote in the fall. It would be voted out removing the evil filthy leftists mode of spying on true patriots.

3) He can report the truth about FBI and NSA giving Briefs to Obama's men on Trump info. The info gained while using an illegally obtained tap. He can report about his boss, DOJ head Lynch and Clapper and others who leaked the secure info to the press in an attempt to slant the election. Then recommend all of them go to jail.

Page 1 of 4 1 23 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: