Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Sands - results
Page 3 of 3 123

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
Poolplaya9
Tellin' it like it is...
Poolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond reputePoolplaya9 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 800
  Send a message via AIM to Poolplaya9  
11-23-2019, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay helfert View Post
This list is a virtual who's who of the best players of that era......There is only one name I don't recognize - James Ladira. I just can't place him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratamon View Post
The only other info I have on this guy is that he finished 8th in the 2005 DCC One Pocket division (same year as his 4th place finish in Reno), finished 5th in Reno the year before (SRO 40) and shared 7th place with Johnny Archer at Steve Mizerak Championship in 2007. Can't put a name to a face either
The memory isn't absolutely certain but if I recall correctly he was from the southern Florida/Miami metropolitan area. Pretty decent player from what I saw. I have at least one (the 4th place match) and maybe more of his matches on tape somewhere. I did extensive taping of that tournament for a number of years in and around that time period. For the sake of pool history, one of these days I hope to get them all put up on youtube if/when time permits (going to take an absolutely eternity to find, sort, convert, and upload all the material).

Page 3 of 3 123

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: