BCA VEGAS Baby!

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
BCA Vegas is coming up in May and it is one of my favorite events in the pool year.

If you are not on a BCA league, it's time to find one in your area. You can go to www.playbca.com for info or contact me and I get provide you with anything you are looking for.

This is a event that you must be a member in to lay in, BUT I think that there will be a lot of mini tournaments that non members can play in as well. I will check that out.

AZB will have a sky box that you are welcome to join us up there. It is located upstairs (you can take the elevator, it is located next to the beverage bar on the Left as you walk into the room) in the second tournament room.

More info on that coming.

Remember to order your AZB Shirt, and I think that we will have some there to purchase as well.. We will be taking orders so that we can ship you the one of your choice monogrammed, after the event if you elect to do so.

This section is designated to all questions regarding BCA Vegas. Anything you want and need to know can go right here!

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE!

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there, I'm staying at the Hilton. Do you need to pay to go to the AZB room, or wear one of the shirts?

SPetty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Eydie Romano said:
This is a event that you must be a member in to lay in, BUT I think that there will be a lot of mini tournaments that non members can play in as well. I will check that out.

Remember to order your AZB Shirt, and I think that we will have some there to purchase as well.. We will be taking orders so that we can ship you the one of your choice monogrammed, after the event if you elect to do so.
Hi Eydie - I'm there!

I think you must be a BCA member to play in the minis - although I don't think they actually check your credentials... It's easy to become a member - costs only $25 to do it - but you must do it ahead of time...

So, it didn't work out that we could get the shirts ahead of time?

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rooms and availability

Dear BCAPL Members, League Operators, & Exhibitors --

If you are trying to reserve rooms at the Riviera for May, then please note that they are currently sold out for Tuesday through Saturday, May 15 - 19. But, not to worry.

We will have satellite room blocks with good rates posted here by Friday, March 16.

Please take our online survey to indicate which satellite hotels you would like us to book for May. It is in the middle of the playbca.com home page – Click Here.

The survey lists the hotels we think may be available, and the hotels that are closer to the Riviera are at the top of the list. Keep in mind that the Stardust, Westward Ho and La Concha are gone, and other hotels (like Mirage and TI) no longer have group blocks available.
Thanks for your help! We will see you soon.

David Vandenberghe, COO
BCA Pool League

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Mark--
Glad to see that, by the early sell out of the hotel, once again you have made the BCA 8 Ball Championships a success. See ya there.

--Steve S. aka Watchez

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'll be there!

Eydie Romano said:
This is a event that you must be a member in to lay in!

Sign me up! LOL:D

I actually recently put a BCA team together.Where planning on being there.

Ray

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
Sign me up! LOL:D

I actually recently put a BCA team together.Where planning on being there.

Ray
WOW Ray! It will be great to meet you!

Watchez, all were going out for a nice dinner. Circus Circus has a great steak house!

UWPoolGod1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be down there with my team and for singles as well. First time going for BCA, been there the past two years for APA. Should be fun.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Eydie Romano said:
This section is designated to all questions regarding BCA Vegas.

I have a question I thought I'd post here, in case anyone else is wondering too...

Will I receive some kind of confirmation that my entry forms were received? I faxed them in this week, and there's small part of me that's worried something went wrong and I won't be entered. LOL.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
I have a question I thought I'd post here, in case anyone else is wondering too...

Will I receive some kind of confirmation that my entry forms were received? I faxed them in this week, and there's small part of me that's worried something went wrong and I won't be entered. LOL.

I found the answer:

2007 8-Ball Tournament Entries

VietSoClassic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there too with my team and some of the teams from Rack Em Up. Maybe I might attend singles... don't know yet due to money issues

Imma make my screenname Logo put on that AZB Shirt! LOL

GG11

Kill the Bunny
Silver Member
I'll be there with my "KISS OF DEATH" girls!!

And with the Pros now going to Vegas for the 10-ball Championships, it makes it like the really Vegas BCA experience!!

kobyp

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll be there.

Look forward to putting some faces with all these AZB names

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member

When I fax the form, I ask to please confirm receipt of fax. Last time they called me to confirm.

You can also include your email address for confirmation. They have been real good about that when requested.