Let's All Support Stan

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OK, this may sound odd coming from me, but...

In Stan's latest video, he asks for public support for his upcoming series in which he is going to tell the truth about CTE, his "Truth Series." I'm all for that and I encourage others in this forum to let Stan know that we all would like to see more like 20+ videos, and not 6.

Yes, I have had issues with all this, but I'm always up for learning something new, and I really like Stan's videos and encourage him to run with the Truth Series.

Please add your positive support! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74JBxdCnTvU&feature=youtu.be

8pack

They call me 2 county !
Silver Member
..............................!:)

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

In Stan's latest video, he asks for public support for his upcoming series in which he is going to tell the truth about CTE, his "Truth Series." I'm all for that and I encourage others in this forum to let Stan know that we all would like to see more like 20+ videos, and not 6.

Yes, I have had issues with all this, but I'm always up for learning something new, and I really like Stan's videos and encourage him to run with the Truth Series.

Go Stan.

Lou Figueroa
woo
hoo

paultex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Stan for president of the planet.

Dan for vice president.

I play Stan's videos while I sleep.

CHA'CLAK........"there's no tweaking, the SYSTEM brings you to center".

An evening with Stan Shuffett on the sax and the Boston Pops at Carnigie Hall, "Some final thoughts on center cueball: the musical".

ohhhh? Only an evening????......sigh😢😭😩

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Thanks, this should be enough to get you banned

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, this should be enough to get you banned

Cookie - your schtick is getting old. You might consider trying to win a debate by making convincing arguments and winning people over to your side rather than through censorship. Just something to think about...

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think we should all support Dan! I love watching his numerous pool instructional videos and his students play in professional tournaments. Watching the older YouTube of Dan playing Reyes, Strickland and others is impressive too.

Go Dan!

SmokinJoe46

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Just a quick BUMP to reach out to Stan or ANYONE that gives their time to aid others to learn or better themselves.

SmokinJoe46

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Pete, I'm practicing hard & starting to get the feel. Appreciate all who help.
BTW: this is going to sound real stupid BUT my tip shaping tool came in and BOY it made such a HUGE improvement in my shot accuracy.
I was really amazed...

Saturated Fats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can tell you that everything you ever wanted to know is very close to being presented in Stan Shuffett's Truth Series.

Several posters have implied that they are familiar with the content of the "Truth Series" and "the book". Have I missed something? How is it that they know?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Several posters have implied that they are familiar with the content of the "Truth Series" and "the book". Have I missed something? How is it that they know?

I don’t believe you’ve missed anything, it’s just the usual ballyhoo.

I recall that prior to the release of DVD #1 it was said that it would be great and answer everything. Identical comments were made prior to the release of DVD #2.

Lou Figueroa

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don’t believe you’ve missed anything, it’s just the usual ballyhoo.

I recall that prior to the release of DVD #1 it was said that it would be great and answer everything. Identical comments were made prior to the release of DVD #2.

Lou Figueroa

And they did answer every bit of info that Stan had at the time. However Stan has uncovered more and it will all be available for free in the "Truth Series".