maple handle wood

runall8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9 pieces all 18" long
4 on the left, 1 1/2" dowels
5 on the right, tapered, all are close in size.
1.130 @ the front end. 1.380 @ the butt end.

very clean wood
***SOLD*** shipped/fees
paypal jspila@gmail.com
609 743 6637

Attachments

• resizedhandles1.jpg
    resizedhandles1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 288
  • resizedhandles2.jpg
    resizedhandles2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 292
  • resizedhandles3.jpg
    resizedhandles3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 282
Last edited:

JC

Coos Cues
How much did these sell for?

It would be nice if folks would leave that information up after the sale so others can get a sense of the market. Yes I understand they may have ultimately sold for OBO but at least it's something to go on.

What purpose does deleting the price serve? I don't get it.

JC

runall8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How much did these sell for?

It would be nice if folks would leave that information up after the sale so others can get a sense of the market. Yes I understand they may have ultimately sold for OBO but at least it's something to go on.

What purpose does deleting the price serve? I don't get it.

JC
hey jc..these sold for asking price..in this case, I don't think it is a problem to disclose that info. the reason I delete the price is to protect the buyer if he should decide to resell the product. I try to price the items at what I think is a fair price and sometimes do take less than asking price, but I believe my asking price is a fair price to ask. so if the buyer wants to relist later, he should be able to get what I thought was a fair price. and out of respect to the buyer who made a deal with me, I want him to have the best case scenario for him if he should relist. that is my scoop on the way I do business but doesn't mean others think the same way. hope this helps, and if anybody else wants to post some input, please do. As I think you have a good question.

JC

Coos Cues
hey jc..these sold for asking price..in this case, I don't think it is a problem to disclose that info. the reason I delete the price is to protect the buyer if he should decide to resell the product. I try to price the items at what I think is a fair price and sometimes do take less than asking price, but I believe my asking price is a fair price to ask. so if the buyer wants to relist later, he should be able to get what I thought was a fair price. and out of respect to the buyer who made a deal with me, I want him to have the best case scenario for him if he should relist. that is my scoop on the way I do business but doesn't mean others think the same way. hope this helps, and if anybody else wants to post some input, please do. As I think you have a good question.

I have a box of them that I have had for a while I don't need and was curious what they are going for is all. By the time I noticed the thread the asking price was gone. So I have no idea what the asking price was.

JC