sore's wife needs to move some cues

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do to an unfortunate event,http://savebob.info I need to sell the cues my husband i have. We both love the game and HATE to part with our cues but when push comes to shove, you do what you have to. You'll have to bear with me, He usually does all this so ask as many questions as necessary, and I'll try to answer them. Also, I'll not post prices, due to the fact that I'm not for sure what they are worth. we have a Russ Espiritu, signed, a meucci original. A palmer.(not the old Palmer new palmer comp.) Had 2 sold 1 for 50 bucks. Also have a Butterflied Jump break, and a older one No name that I had refinished. Plays beautifully. But have no Idea what its worth if anything. Also 2 cases. Sounds affull but i will post pics as soon as i can figure it out. lol, when my husbands here, i don't get much computer time, and he has always taken care of all this. Pictures will be up soon.

JIMMY L

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
389   0   0
I wish the best to you and your family. I think it is really terrible that the judge couldn’t find another way to work this out. From my family to yours we have sent a little something to your paypal account and I hope others will help as well. Times are tough for all of us but this is just terrible.

jjollie

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I don't use PayPal, but if you could PM me with your address, I would like to make a donation. It would be via Postal Money Order

jjollie

rayjay

some of the kids
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Made a small donation, waiting for pics of cues. God bless and good luck, keep the faith!

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
no title

Would definitely like to see pics of the Meucci and of the case(s). Best of luck, hope this all works out soon for you.

Sore_Aintya

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get the rest of the pics up in the morning. if your interested in anything let me know and i'll get you better pic. Iknow these are not the greatest. I'll also get the pics up for the other cues and the cases. bty, the jump break is a J&J

Last edited:

Sore_Aintya

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im trying to keep my inbox open but sore has tons of stuff in it and i don't want to delete anyof it. so if you need to pm me and its full just e-mail me at robertburns@gmail.com. I will be gone till late tonight but i will try and get back with all of you. And to thoes who have donated. thankyou very much and we are up to about 250.00 so far, thank you again.

Sore_Aintya

Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just talked to Hubby. He says HELP. going to Sell everything. 80's Meucci Original, Signed Espirito, 70's Brunswick, J&J 3 by 5 case, 3by 5 instroke case, J&J jump break, Bungi jump, palmer company cue. and All the excessories. 3000.00 obo plus shipping and paypal fees. more pics available if you need them and I'll try to answer any questions you have. Fathers days sunday. he needs to be home.

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
That prices me out as I can't spare that much cash to purchase the entire lot. I do wish you the absolute best of luck and I hope your hubby gets to be home for Father's Day.

Robert