JB Case - Rocky - 2x4 Leather - TUBES

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
For those of you who like the old school tubes here is a case with our modified version.

This is nicely tooled case in brown tones with a Puzzle Twist latch. Two generous pockets that are easy to get into. Lower pocket has a jump cue compartment.

On request and at no extra charge we will do a matching personalized shoulder pad. Should you ever want to sell the case you can simply provide the original shoulder with it.

$1000 even gets it shipped to you anywhere on Earth.

rocky-a-front.jpg

rocky-b-back.jpg

rocky-c-top.jpg

rocky-d-lid.jpg

rocky-e-pocket1.jpg

rocky-e-pocket2.jpg

rocky-f-right.jpg

rocky-g-righttop.jpg

rocky-h-rightcenter.jpg

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
john, why don't you make more cases with tube interiors??

Because they are more trouble to make. We only do them on request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Lifetime Case

…. I have had many leather cases over the years – I can’t even remember them all – and was never really happy with any of them except for a little 1×2 case made by Marc Turcasso. Yeah, I’m pretty picky. But I recently received a 3×4 case John built to my specs – lots of design freedom with John – and I am extremely happy with it in all respects. It’s a relief to finally have my “lifetime case” to go along with my 28 year old “lifetime cue”. To those who think “built in China” means lower quality, I have no comment except to say that it’s not true with JB Cases.

Rich Klein

Treat yourself to a one of a kind case this year.