whats in a case

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
EDC.......Para P12 except when playing pool, then it’s a S&W 637.
And of course, my 6x12 cue case.........thanks Gil Castillo.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just the basics. A conversion from a local cue maker, Greg Sowder, 6 shafts with different tapers and weights, old Ron Thomas 2x4 that does a 1x6 quite well and some simple accoutrements.

7ZhfTYT.jpg

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
Just the basics. A conversion from a local cue maker, Greg Sowder, 6 shafts with different tapers and weights, old Ron Thomas 2x4 that does a 1x6 quite well and some simple accoutrements.

7ZhfTYT.jpg

Sowder makes a good looking, old-school cue. How does it play?

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Both my Cases are 1 X 2 GTF's, great cases. Accessories are carried in a Black Zipper T.E.N.S. Machine pouch pleant of room for the few extra thing I carry.

trinacria

in efren we trust
Silver Member

7ZhfTYT.jpg

I think youre not putting enough effort on finding the right shaft. I think maybe 2 more? Lol. Nice cue

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think youre not putting enough effort on finding the right shaft. I think maybe 2 more? Lol. Nice cue

Instead of buying another cue I just get another shaft. The original shafts are standard taper(not my preferred taper), the dark shaft was an old Falcon shaft that when mated with this cue, it played and felt like a Scruggs I had, so I sold the Scruggs. Two are conical taper which I prefer and the last is a solid maple shaft made to the specs of a Z2. It’s interesting to see how different a shaft will make or break the way a cue plays.

PDX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sowder makes a good looking, old-school cue. How does it play?

It plays great. I think the cue plays best with a conical tapered shaft. Some cues move the ball more the harder you hit, this cue seems to move the ball best when using 1/2 to 3/4 speed. I did take the bumper out, had a nylon bolt installed and had the bottom shaped to be reminiscent of an old Rambo I should have bought years ago.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
My JH cue case has 2 EDC(Jules Patterson) yes, EDC is the name of the cue/s.

No pockets on the Case.

Will try to post a pic later

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
I've got 2 more coming, will have to put them back in my JB 4×8 :)

Congrats!

Did you buy that last EDC RM collaboration cue?
get one more soon. No EDC/RM Cue, BUT Randy installed all my exotic wraps on it for Jules as I hate linen wraps. I use my EDC Cues in the league all the time.
RG

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Pictures are like 1,000 words. Case is a 1 X 2 GTF, Pouch is from old Medical Device, it hold everything & more then I need. Try to travel light, planning on affixing a towel loop to black bag to hold hand towel.

Why carry the kitchen sink when you do not need.

Black Bag/Pouch is like a said from Medical Device Holder, is is about the size of a women's clutch purse. Has on Large Zipper Compartment, and Two Small Divided Pockets. IMHO it personal accessory carrier.

Holds the following:

Cotton Rag

Micro Fiber Sandpaper Kit

Folding Measuring Tape

White Donuts Hold Reinforces

Moosehead Bridge

Pro-Just-A- Bridge

Tip Taper

Porper Mushroom Tool

Chalk

Dime Willard

Folding Reading Glasses