New and old EDC's

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Have posted pics before but now it only let's me take a picture and then the pic won't upload. On tablet I can get to file and then file won't upload.

Found the files/pics on phone but still fails.

Last edited:

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
first 3 are new along with experimental extension - 10".

Also have 2 ferruless shafts for testing.

Cue with inlays is EDC/Mobley collab. that I've had since around Christmas/New Years.

Other cue I bought off an AZ'er this year.

Need a pool room to open ASAP!!!

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cues.😁😁😁
Jules builds fantastic cues and they are one of my very favorite ones!😁
Not that just his workmanship is flawless but they play perfect.
I do myself have 5 EDCs and 2 collaboration cue.
One os the same as yours....in Bocote with different veneer colors and the ither is Purpleheart!😁

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have only hit a few balls with one EDC and it was definitely special. I don’t need a new player, but I have been pretty tempted on a couple of Jules’ cues. Your cues are beauties. Congratulations.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
super nice. Love the Extension and would nice to hear about the ferruless shafts

We will report back, hopefully Jules and Showman will be ready for a trip to the pool room in the next few weeks. Plan on heading down soon. Gonna get Searings opinion too.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
Beautiful cues.😁😁😁
Jules builds fantastic cues and they are one of my very favorite ones!😁
Not that just his workmanship is flawless but they play perfect.
I do myself have 5 EDCs and 2 collaboration cue.
One os the same as yours....in Bocote with different veneer colors and the ither is Purpleheart!😁

trying to catch you lol. Did you get the other extension? Mine's bigger 🤣 can't wait to hit balls with all of them, the shafts, and extension

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
I have only hit a few balls with one EDC and it was definitely special. I don’t need a new player, but I have been pretty tempted on a couple of Jules’ cues. Your cues are beauties. Congratulations.

Thank you!

I'll be headed to FL soon from NY, if anybody on the way wants to try them out and its a possible stopping point I'll let ya hit balls.

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
" That's a nice group of PLAYING CUES :smile:

EDC Great reputation for quality and playability