Private offering Thomas Cases 1x2

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
please call and lets discuss what I have or expect soon,free postage.

Unusual cases,genuine ostrich,buffalo,western prints,Italian prints,the rare jungle print with tiny elephants

Lots of groovy stuff,no pictures but full return priveledges.I enjoy the conversation and personal interaction,strict confidence

Dean Campbell 214 477 7323

also some unique cues with Balabushka styles at reasonable prices

THE ELEPHANT JUNGLE PRINT IS SOLD,and unavailable for now.All cases except the lovely western italian tooling print will be a few days and be shipped to you directly from Ron Thomas.Only 1 case is available for delivery right now.

thank you for all the business

Last edited:

phinmole

www.phinmole.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
You are...

One of the best to deal with.. but all this private and teasing posts.. come on.. :)

Felix

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Private offering of Balabushka inspired

oops this went in the wrong section.

WESTERN PRINT SOLD

ALL THOMAS CASES SOLD

I EXPECT NEW CASES SOON INCLUDING A GENUINE OSTRICH

Last edited:

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for Dean. I bought one of his 1x2 Thomas cases, the case is stunning and the transaction was flawless. Don't let the lack of pictures prevent you from getting a great deal on a NEW thomas case!
:smile: :D :thumbup:

Last edited:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
Thanks for the kind words,I have about 1 dozen Thomas cases coming ,call now order what you want and have your special case sent directly to you soon.

Ron Thomas is known for making great cases but with increased material cost and arthritis becoming a problem Ron may not be making cases forever so if you want something special now is the time to order

dean

214 477 7323

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
please call and lets discuss what I have or expect soon,free postage.

Lots of groovy stuff,no pictures but full return priveledges.I enjoy the conversation and personal interaction,strict confidence

Dean Campbell 214 477 7323

How about:

1-900-DEAN-Ohhh sounds kinky............LOL

Dean is the best with really nice stuff. He is right. personal interaction with someone buying and selling is the way too go. Many long lasting friendships can arise from it