Vintage Joss fans!!

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I believe I remember this cue being listed a while back. Not sure about ivory or not. My guess is that it is but not sure.

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I've seen this listed twice before and always liked the design. I seem to remember something about the butt cap being changed so it is unmarked? That's what I remember anyways. Same guy also had a couple other cues listed in the 800 - 1400 range if I remember correctly.

Drawman623

Box Cue lover
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
If I recall correctly, this cue failed to sell 2X on e-bay. There was a missing inlay previously that I assume was replaced during the restoration.

robert777

Robert777
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If I recall correctly, this cue failed to sell 2X on e-bay. There was a missing inlay previously that I assume was replaced during the restoration.

Your right I do believe there was a missing inlay. I remember the cue and the seller's name TOPGUNPILOT, it's hard to forget.

subdude1974

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
The bow is in the butt of the cue. I asked him about it and that is what he told me. I am not a fan of this style cue, but I wouldnt drop almost 2000 on a cue that was bowed in the butt. My .02.