€€€€€€$$ esoteric custom monster §§§§§§§§§§§

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I would like to trade my monster player. Custom esoteric loaded with ivory two shafts has a solid solid hit great player. Cue is straight together and apart

I would like to trade for a big lambros. i want to try one.

Thanks Richard.
u8yqeset.jpg
hunyjena.jpg
yge7e9e8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
More pics.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387435577811.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387435577811.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 2,871

jmurphy

SWEET
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
76   0   1
What are the Cue Stats?
Butt:
Length
Weight

Shafts:
Length
Weight
MM size
Ferrule material
Tips if known

ETC.........................

Ivory inlays?
Butt Cap, Joint, Ferrules Juma or Ivory?

Last edited:

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
All lays are ivory she has two shafts no weight bolt no nick scratches.

Specs
Butt 14.56 no weight bolt

Shaft#1 12.5mm 3.51 light use

Shaft #2 13.0 mm 3.98 new shaft :eek:

She has a big 3/8 14 pin she is a looker and a monster player.

I'm looking for a lambros player.:eek:

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I found a lambros need to sell. 1800.00 or best offer. Fast cash. :eek:

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Trade pending. Thanks to all who had interest in this beauty. i got me a lambros. Ya who. ;)

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Mr you have a deal. Is a crawdad. So I'm still looking for a lambros or cash.

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The ivory in the cue and the playabilaty of the cue. Buy it and you will see. If ya done like it after a day or two i will give money back. She is a monster. My option.

cubswin

Just call me Joe...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The ivory in the cue and the playabilaty of the cue. Buy it and you will see. If ya done like it after a day or two i will give money back. She is a monster. My option.

Excellent answer.

Not familiar with how his cue play.

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
She needs to visit some one that has a big kikel or lambros house. Yep i think its time just ask me i will tell ya. lets bump to the jam bump it up and get the party started...:D

Lesh

One Hole Thinkifier
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a nice cue. Very simple though. Funny what different people consider monsters.
Regardless, I bet it plays well.
Good luck.

I have an old predator that is a VAST MONSTER of a player. Ive hit with cues that are all hoighty-toighty and Ivory and bumperless snob-snob-snob harrumph balazambushaboti double gold exquisitely rare and exclusive. Bleh... you can NOT make a monster, they give birth to them self. The people in Tokyo never knew when Godzilla was gonna show up.... this is why they all looked so surprised and yelled "MUNSTAHHHH!!!" When he did make himself known. My player cost around 600 bux brand new, but its worth 10,000 to me because its a chopper swatting, tank stomping, fire-breathing 500 foot lizard with an itch that it just cant scratch.

Lesh

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I happen to really like this Esotric Cue from the first time I saw this cue many moons ago.

It's interesting how people use various terms and references to describe their cues and how others interpret it.
Take the term "monster" as an example. It means something large, ugly and frightening. However, when it comes
to pool cues, well it becomes a compliment in the vernacular sense.

If someone showed you a picture of their girlfriend or wife and the person described the woman as absolutely beautiful,
even stunning, and you look at the photo and think to yourself........"OMG, Mrs. Shrek.......Yipes!". Well, that's really your
opinion just as much as the person showing you the photo has an opposing viewpoint.

Cue owners, especially when they're a cue seller, use over the top expressions and descriptions sometimes and readers
& viewers dim down the hyperbole to something more realistic. But it's okay to be proud of the pool cues you own but also
be modest in your assessment of it. I'm having a fancy custom built now and in my estimation, it should be very handsome.
And since it will be made to my exact specifications (weight & shafts), my new cue should play better than my other cues
posted in the Cue Gallery in case any readers are curious (Runde Schon, Scruggs, & Mottey).

Anyone could challenge the terms I used to describe my cue. A poster on my new cue build thread in the Cue Gallery wrote
something very appropriate and salient..........He posted when it came to how handsome or beautiful my new cue will be, he
wrote "It's not your call and we'll be the judge of that." and he was right too. It doesn't matter how much I think my design is
a killer.....another funky term for describing a pool cue........truth is the final verdict is in the hands of the public.

I described my cue as fancy and some might question why. Well, my design uses more than 60 ivory inlays, has ivory Bushka
collars, ivory joint, ferrules, buttcap & uses a Cortland Linen #9 wrap. Now I think that qualifies my cue as a "monster" but to
someone else my cue might just be a ho-hum type of cue. Everyone does not always agree that the new comedy movie just
released is actually funny and the same applies to pool cues, as well as the odd terms we use to describe our pool cues.
Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder and there are so many cynics when it comes to pool cues. However, regardless of
the consensus of opinions, in the final analysis, mine is really the only opinion that matters since it's my cue and not yours.

Last edited:

rwwsr72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words and offers let get her sold I'm ready for a lambros. Trade and cash or just a big lambros. That's all fine :thumbup::rolleyes: