Identify the Maker

tonya.hatcher

20200530_162954.jpg

20200530_163015.jpg

20200530_163047.jpg

20200530_163137.jpg

20200530_163147.jpg

I purchased a used pool table a couple years ago and I cannot figure out who made it or anything about it. I need this information,so I can start to have things redone on it. Thanks for any info you may have. Here is the information I have on the table.

It is an 8' table. The slate is real slate and is a one piece slate top. There is a ball return built in. It does not use magnets to identify the cue ball. This was a coin operated table at one time. As you can see by the pictures attached, it needs some TLC and work; however, it was a steal at $50. We use it everyday, and it has really been through it. I want to keep it for many more years to come, but I need to have it worked on... so please help with the identification of the maker, if you can. Thank you so much!

tonya.hatcher

I went ahead and had my son get the dimensions of the table.

Outside measurements:
Length: 101 inches
Width: 58 inches

Inside the bumpers:
Length: 88.5 in
Width: 44.25 in

middleofnowhere

Registered
View attachment 549621

View attachment 549622

View attachment 549624

View attachment 549625

View attachment 549626

I purchased a used pool table a couple years ago and I cannot figure out who made it or anything about it. I need this information,so I can start to have things redone on it. Thanks for any info you may have. Here is the information I have on the table.

It is an 8' table. The slate is real slate and is a one piece slate top. There is a ball return built in. It does not use magnets to identify the cue ball. This was a coin operated table at one time. As you can see by the pictures attached, it needs some TLC and work; however, it was a steal at $50. We use it everyday, and it has really been through it. I want to keep it for many more years to come, but I need to have it worked on... so please help with the identification of the maker, if you can. Thank you so much!

Looks like an Ebonite of Fischer. Google those and hit images and see what you find.

Last edited: