USBA Board Nominations & Elections

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
USBA ELECTION THIS FALL

NOMINATION PERIOD BEGINS ON NOVEMBER 1

The USBA four-year election cycle is upon us. All 7 positions on the Board of Directors are open for election.

The nomination period is from 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on November 1, 2017, to 12:01 a.m. EDT on December 1, 2017.

Board membership requires participation in policy-making decisions, promotional efforts, sponsorship efforts, tournament planning and more. Directors must be USBA members in good standing. If you are interested or would like to nominate a worthy member, please complete the following and email to secretary@usba.net

Nominee:
USBA Member Since:
Nominee Address:
Nominee Phone #:
Your Name (if different):
If you are not the Nominee, is the Nominee aware that you have proposed his/her name?:

Nominations should be sent via email to secretary@usba.net. The person making the nomination must identify himself or herself in the email. There are no anonymous nominations.

A person making a nomination must be a member in good standing of the USBA at the time he or she makes the nomination.

A person being nominated must be a member in good standing of the USBA at the time he or she is nominated.

Membership status can be checked on the website in the Members Area. If you cannot log in to the Members Area, most likely your membership is not valid. Any questions about membership should be directed to secretary@usba.net.

A member may nominate no more than 9 persons. If a member nominates more than 9 persons, only the first 9 listed or made will be counted.

The USBA Secretary will review all nominations immediately after the nomination period to determine whether the nomination was proper and timely. A Nominee must agree to run as a candidate.

After the nomination period, the Board of Directors will establish the rules for the election, which will occur later this fall.

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of the 133 people that viewed this. Anyone want to step up and nominate someone?
Maybe even yourself?

New ideas coming from new blood could spark some growth.

Mazin's focus on the "B" & "C" Players IMO is a start but how do we add more fuel?

Anyone want to contribute a little time?

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I would if the usba would show interest in the classic disciplines

I think its a shame to ignore the other 5 major games

until the usba shows interest to grow these i wont show any interest into the usba

Not that anyone would care about my involvement

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would if the usba would show interest in the classic disciplines

I think its a shame to ignore the other 5 major games

until the usba shows interest to grow these i wont show any interest into the usba

Not that anyone would care about my involvement
The solution is simple: nominate yourself and promote the programs you feel would be good for the game. That's more useful than sniping from the sidelines.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
The solution is simple: nominate yourself and promote the programs you feel would be good for the game. That's more useful than sniping from the sidelines.

If they are up for it, if they agree
I already spin my wheels enough for nothing