Stan Shuffet Center to Edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member
I hear Stan Shuffet is coming out with a free video on U Tube to explain "center to edge" aiming. Anybody know when that will be?

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hear Stan Shuffet is coming out with a free video on U Tube to explain "center to edge" aiming. Anybody know when that will be?

I'm sure the Aiming Forum posters would be able to respond.

Freddie <~~~ subtle

Dan White

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

That video series comes out with the book. It didn't take this long to write the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution combined. At this pace, I don't think it's a guarantee that there ever will be a book (self) published. If I had to bet money I'd say there will be a book of some sort, but I wouldn't be shocked if it never came out, either. Maybe in time for Christmas, we'll see.

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That video series comes out with the book. It didn't take this long to write the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution combined. At this pace, I don't think it's a guarantee that there ever will be a book (self) published. If I had to bet money I'd say there will be a book of some sort, but I wouldn't be shocked if it never came out, either. Maybe in time for Christmas, we'll see.

In his defense they had a lot of people writing those.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
I don't think it's explainable so my guess would be never.

JC
Well, it’s from another dimension and in fact was never supposed to be, so of course it takes longer to explain, especially to primitive species like humans who aren’t even telepathic.

Hater.

pj <- nanu nanu
chgo

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Infatuated with CTE threads as usual

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, it’s from another dimension and in fact was never supposed to be, so of course it takes longer to explain, especially to primitive species like humans who aren’t even telepathic.

Hater.

pj <- nanu nanu
chgo

Explaining is easy, getting through to people with 20 years of nay saying not so much.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Hater.

pj <- nanu nanu
chgo

Another who's alarm goes off when anything CTE is posted.

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member

LMAO! If this isn't the typically clueless erroneous post from someone who isn't in the loop I don't know what is.

Oh YES, the book will be coming out and it's not going to be a pamphlet.

My suggestion if you don't think it'll be worth it, save your money and don't buy it
You have no interest in CTE for positive purposes now, in the past, or in the future so it shouldn't matter to you.

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
It's the same alarm that goes off and calls them together in each and every thread or post about CTE. There's still a couple who have missed it so far but I'm sure they won't disappoint and be in here to back their cohorts to make their presence known.

Wanna take a guess who?
cookie and Spidey?

pj <- what’d I win?
chgo

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
LMAO! If this isn't the typically clueless erroneous post from someone who isn't in the loop I don't know what is.

Oh YES, the book will be coming out and it's not going to be a pamphlet.

My suggestion if you don't think it'll be worth it, save your money and don't buy it
You have no interest in CTE for positive purposes now, in the past, or in the future so it shouldn't matter to you.

Congrats on your international 9 ball open win:rolleyes:

That CTE is really paying off.
Jason

SpiderWebComm

HelpImBeingOppressed
Silver Member
Congrats on your international 9 ball open win:rolleyes:

That CTE is really paying off.
Jason

Since you're a working stiff like I am, I haven't seen you winning anything major either.

My business endeavors pay soooo much more than anything pool could provide.

What about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.