FS: Router/Drill Mount for Toolpost

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi gents.

Is there a demand on router holders with straight shank for mounting it in the toolpost of your lathe?

Mounts are nice machined and made of 22 mm thick aluminium. Shank is 16 mm (height) x 22 mm (depth) and offers an usable length of around 100 mm. When needed you can make the shaft narrower so it will fit in your toolpost.

This holder is suitable for all tools (routers, drills etc.) with a standard spindle neck of 43 mm. I use it mainly as horizontal support for my Kress mill.

Price will be 65 Euro (approx. 76 USD) + 4 % Paypal fees; FREE International Shipping with trace and track.

If interested please give me a PM.

Kindest regards.
Olaf

Last edited:

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have obtained a quantity discount and can offer the router mount cheaper now:

65 € with Free Shipping (that are around 76 USD) + 4 % PayPal fees.

Holders are in stock and ready to ship.

It seems, that electric tools with a 43 mm neck are not very common in North America. But maybe one or two can use it, so I offer it also here on AZ.

Any questions? Don’t hesitate to Pm me.

Regards.
Olaf

cuetips1000

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If the shaft is too thick for your machine, let me know. I can make it narrower, for free.
Just tell me the size/height you need.

Ssonerai

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
As a machinist, your product looks like excellent value especially with the shipping. :)

Unfortunately for your purposes, the routers i use don't have that size mount, and they end up mounted on the planer, (not a lathe) for cue work.

Good luck with them!

smt