Silver lining for server crash?

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will someone please let me know if the forums still experience that slow down around 6:30 EST?

Mike

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will someone please let me know if the forums still experience that slow down around 6:30 EST?

Mike

I'm still experiencing slow load times. But a different slow than before. Before it was the entire website not wanting to load. Now certain elements seem to load slow.

Edit: when loading a thread, the first post will always show instantly. The rest of the thread is delayed. No other website I visit that uses the same software has similar issues.

Edit2: just tried to navigate away after that last edit, and got stuck in limbo. When I tried to reload everything went dialup crawl speed.

Last edited:

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Had trouble yesterday after several days of being unavailable. Came up but windows pop was asking for un-secured user and password.

Odd to me and I did not enter anything and was able to cancel and surf but windows authentication was continually popping up. I gave up after 5 minutes or so.

This morning that was gone and site is running good for me now. What happened anyway ?

-Kat

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mike

Sites been loading fast even around those times . Awesome
Whatever you did It was good job . Well done. Thanks:thumbup:

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
That was when I was working on things. We had the main site behind a password while we worked on it, and somehow that password rolled over to the forums too. Sorry about that.

Mike

Had trouble yesterday after several days of being unavailable. Came up but windows pop was asking for un-secured user and password.

Odd to me and I did not enter anything and was able to cancel and surf but windows authentication was continually popping up. I gave up after 5 minutes or so.

This morning that was gone and site is running good for me now. What happened anyway ?

-Kat

Hits 'em Hard

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So anyone else getting massive amounts of "502 bad gateway" errors like I am? Seems like every new thread is doing it to me. I know it's not everyone as I see people replying to threads, but when I go to open that thread '502'.