Ain't No School Like The Old School

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Thanks guys! Now my only wish Is that I get a day off so I can go home and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are literally the best buyer-seller of your own previous cues I've ever seen. I think you need to find other stuff to sell around your place as you know you'll be buying em back anyways :) congrats on the re-find! Just wondering now when you'll start gunning for your old Jensens...lol

runout1961

Silver Member
You are literally the best buyer-seller of your own previous cues I've ever seen. I think you need to find other stuff to sell around your place as you know you'll be buying em back anyways :) congrats on the re-find! Just wondering now when you'll start gunning for your old Jensens...lol

Thanks Yally. I think? Lol. The funny thing is, the guy I sold my two jensens to just happened to be the current owner of this tascarella. How random is that? Out of all the billions of people in the world this guy that I've never talked to before and just sold two cues to, was in possession of my old dream tascarella and was willing to hold on to it until I raised the cash to get it back.

Last edited:

greytop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John I still have the Gilbert titlist you traded to me in 2008. I sent Andy some photos of it, he stated he made it for a man in UTAH in 2008. Some how you ended up with the cue and traded it to me....Doug

(glad you have the TAS back)

runout1961

Silver Member
John I still have the Gilbert titlist you traded to me in 2008. I sent Andy some photos of it, he stated he made it for a man in UTAH in 2008. Some how you ended up with the cue and traded it to me....Doug

(glad you have the TAS back)

Doug, how are you my friend? I'm glad to hear you still have that cue. It's a great player for sure. I got it at the super billiards expo back in 2008 (can't wait to go again this year). Tank you for the kind words. I hope all is well with you and yours.

John