Official DCC 2014 Thread

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
It's never too early to get some discussion going for the coming DCC so I figured it'd be ok to create a place here in the main forum.

Also, everyone who is booking rooms at the Horseshoe make sure you go to dcctickets.com and book on line. My buddy called the Horseshoe last night to book for Friday, Sat, Sunday the first weekend and the hotel staff told him it was sold out. We were about to book elsewhere until I told him it was letting us book online and rooms were still available. Not sure what the miscommunication is with the hotel staff, but bottom line BOOK ONLINE.

Can't wait to get there!

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
It's never too early to get some discussion going for the coming DCC so I figured it'd be ok to create a place here in the main forum.

Also, everyone who is booking rooms at the Horseshoe make sure you go to dcctickets.com and book on line. My buddy called the Horseshoe last night to book for Friday, Sat, Sunday the first weekend and the hotel staff told him it was sold out. We were about to book elsewhere until I told him it was letting us book online and rooms were still available. Not sure what the miscommunication is with the hotel staff, but bottom line BOOK ONLINE.

Can't wait to get there!

Is this thread "bona-fied" or just official :eek:

brandoncook26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Can't wait to get there!

Getting a room is a pain in the ass every year. Last year I was on the phone for probably two hours. They kept sending me to the call center in the Phillipines and I kept making them send me back to the physical hotel. After talking to probably 5-6 people, I had to speak to a manager and she overrode it to get me the price.

This was after talking to Greg and him assuring that the rooms were not sold out. You would think that they would have this worked out by now with this being their 6th go around this year.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
Yeah I don't really understand the reason for it. Anyway, does anyone know if they are doing the bank ring game on Friday night again? That's one of my favorite events and I haven't got to see it the past couple of years.

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Yeah I don't really understand the reason for it. Anyway, does anyone know if they are doing the bank ring game on Friday night again? That's one of my favorite events and I haven't got to see it the past couple of years.

bank ring game will be on the second Fri night this year.