Congrats to T-Rex

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to "T-Rex" Tony Chohan for winning the Rocket City One-Pocket Tournament, besting Alex "the Lion" Pagulayan in the Finals!
I am happy for him, I think he is a good guy.
This shows me that he is in that group of "best in the world" one-pocket players.

I played him in a tournament once, and he ran over me like I wasn't even there; however, he did it in a nice way and even complimented me on my game. His stroke and game was, and is beautiful to behold.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to "T-Rex" Tony Chohan for winning the Rocket City One-Pocket Tournament, besting Alex "the Lion" Pagulayan in the Finals!
I am happy for him, I think he is a good guy.
This shows me that he is in that group of "best in the world" one-pocket players.

I played him in a tournament once, and he ran over me like I wasn't even there; however, he did it in a nice way and even complimented me on my game. His stroke and game was, and is beautiful to behold.
Congrats to Tony a well deserved win.

He played super strong in the semi finals he steamrolled Busty 4-1 in lees than a hour and in the finals he beat Alex 6-2 in about 2 and half hours that is power one pocket at it's best.

Attachments

• 18817392_459401874418891_1100815969_o.jpg
    18817392_459401874418891_1100815969_o.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:

wahcheck

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny picture

Congrats to Tony a well deserved win.

He played super strong in the semi finals he steamrolled Busty 4-1 in lees than a hour and in the finals he beat Alex 6-2 in about 2 and half hours that is power one pocket at it's best.

When I first looked at this picture of the winner and runner-up, I couldn't help but notice the respective expressions. This would be a good example of a forced smile and a genuine smile. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
When I first looked at this picture of the winner and runner-up, I couldn't help but notice the respective expressions. This would be a good example of a forced smile and a genuine smile. I'll leave it to you to figure out which is which.
That is a pure winner there. Hates to lose.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congrats to T-rex. This will be good momentum going towards the Dennis match.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Hardly a ground-breaking observation....
...how do you handle getting beat 6-2?

Congrats to T-rex. This will be good momentum going towards the Dennis match.

....this is what I was thinking.....Tony's win generates a lot more speculation on his match
with Dennis....some people were talking like it was one-sided in Dennis' favor....
...maybe not so much now.