Jensen cue FS

watson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I have a Jensen cue that i bought from a friend. The cue is a ebony 4 point with nat/black/nat/black veneers. It has an ivory hoppie ring. This cue is a Great player. I am just not playing as much pool these days and thought i would offer this cue up for sale. I was told the signature is under the wrap but i have never removed the wrap to look. This cue does not have a weight bolt. This is a 59" cue.

Specs:

Butt: 15.09- 29.5"
Shaft 1: 4.19- 12.58mm- 29.5" with ivory ferrule
shaft 2: 3.62- 12mm- 29.5" with ivory ferrule

Price- $SOLD shipped and insured

Thanks

Attachments

• DSCN4804.jpg
    DSCN4804.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,198
  • DSCN4806.jpg
    DSCN4806.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,193
  • DSCN4807.jpg
    DSCN4807.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,186
  • DSCN4805.jpg
    DSCN4805.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 1,175
Last edited:

THE PICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I have got to old to understand some things. Kate as fine as she is has nothing to do with A Jensen Cue. Now if there was some correlation I am in the market. Thank you very much and good night.

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
283   0   0
I guess I have got to old to understand some things. Kate as fine as she is has nothing to do with A Jensen Cue. Now if there was some correlation I am in the market. Thank you very much and good night.

We all have the option, and right to put a signature at the bottom of all
our posts. Kate just happens to be the signature that he chose. He did not
insert her pictures into this post, it's at the bottom of all his posts. To me
the correlation is that they are both beauties. I love the looks of of both.
Now, I'm married, so I'm not in the Market fore her, and I have a cue on
order, which takes me out of the Market for the cue......right now.:thumbup:
If you look at the bottom of this post, you'll see that I have a signature
stating my cues and cases. That's at the bottom of all my posts. I hope
this cleared it up a bit. Your welcome, and good night.:wink:

watson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks for all the bumps on this thread. This is a Great cue and I have an email from Mike stating this is one of his that I can foward to any potential buyers with interest in this cue. Due to the cue having ivory, I will not ship internationally. This cue is still for sale.
Thanks

Nine Out

THANK YOU AZBILLIARDS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I can't believe this is still here. Absolute perfect at 59" my old Jensen played great, love to own this but ugh, ain't happening.

Someone take it away

watson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words. This is a Great cue. Here is what Mike said about the cue.

that is a jensen cue and a very nice one.
I really like the double white veneers, I don't make very many.
I'am sure that cue was made for somebody special. probably Buddy Hall or Cole Dickson
Those were the last ones I made that I can remember. The length especially, Buddy and cole played eith a little longer cue
MIke J

Still for sale. I am not really looking to trade. Thanks Again for all the offers.

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
165   0   0
Thanks for all the kind words. This is a Great cue. Here is what Mike said about the cue.

that is a jensen cue and a very nice one.
I really like the double white veneers, I don't make very many.
I'am sure that cue was made for somebody special. probably Buddy Hall or Cole Dickson
Those were the last ones I made that I can remember. The length especially, Buddy and cole played eith a little longer cue
MIke J

Still for sale. I am not really looking to trade. Thanks Again for all the offers.

I will take it. Where do I send the money?

www.jbcases.com