2016 Virginia State Bar Table Championships - August 20-21, 2016

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
I am pleased to announce that 2 weeks after the Virginia State 9 Ball Championships, we will be holding the 2016 Virginia State Bar Table Championships.

It will be held once again at The Clubhouse Bar & Billiards in Lynchburg Virginia on August 20-21, 2016.
As with my other State Championship, you have to be Virginia or DC resident to participate.

It is with extreme pleasure to announce that Predator will be sponsoring our event. They are adding $2000 to the event. Thank you, Predator!

I also want to thank Chris England from The Clubhouse for inviting us back to run the event. If you are ever in the Lynchburg area, go check The Clubhouse out. Beautiful place. All Diamond Tables.
Here's the website.

I have attached the flyer to this thread.

If you would like more information about events put on by the Virginia State Pool & Billiards Association, click here.

See you in Lynchburg!

Attachments

• 2016 State Bar.Clubhouse.pdf
    52.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's a new license plate, Poolplayers Without Representation. JMD is a good man for helping out the situation.

JMD in VA

It's All Good!
Silver Member
VA State Bar Table this weekend.

Just as a reminder...

The Virginia State Bar Table Championships is this weekend, August 20-21, in Lynchburg, VA at The Clubhouse Bar & Billiards.

As with my other State Championship, you have to be Virginia or DC resident to participate.

Predator is sponsoring the event by adding $2000 to the pot. Thank you, Predator!

I also want to thank Chris England from The Clubhouse for inviting us back to run the event. If you are ever in the Lynchburg area, go check The Clubhouse out. Beautiful place. All Diamond Tables.
Here's the website:
www.theclubhouselynchburg.com/

If you would like more information about events put on by the Virginia State Pool & Billiards Association, check out our website at
www.va-pool.com