Joss West -

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Here's a J with the sideways W Josswest cue with 4 ebony points. The veneers are maple/green/orange/black on a birdseye maple forearm. The heel is ebony and has 4 birdseye maple windows with 4 mother of pearl notched diamonds in it. Non ivory buttcap with JW engraved at the top. The wrap is black with white speck irish linen. This cue butt was refinished by proficient billiards and looks brand new. Hasn't hit a ball since the refinish. This cue comes with 2 shafts, 1 is original 12.25mm with ivory ferrule. The other a JW shaft 12.50 with non ivory ferrule. Both shafts and butt are straight. Here's your chance to own a cue from one of the best of all time. My understanding is Bill Stroud is no longer making cues, 1299.00. I will sell with 1 shaft for a little less.

Attachments

• Joss West A.jpg
    Joss West A.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,197
  • joss west b.jpg
    joss west b.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,177
  • joss west c.jpg
    joss west c.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 1,185
  • joss west f.jpg
    joss west f.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 1,190
  • joss west d.jpg
    joss west d.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 1,175
Last edited:

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
change the title please?

I have 2 jw shafts to go with the cue now, can you delete the butt only part in the title thanks, jeff

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
Do a search for his name on here and you'll find he is still standing at the lathe...
That's good news, I thought he was retired also since he announced about a year ago on here that he was selling his shop and retiring. Must have changed his mind?
Good luck on your sale of this very nice JW!