josswest

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Does anyone know what happened to that 8 point josswest with the ivory/pink ivory diamonds in it? It was on ebay this week and just disappeared? Please let me know thanks, jeff

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Does anyone know what happened to that 8 point josswest with the ivory/pink ivory diamonds in it? It was on ebay this week and just disappeared? Please let me know thanks, jeff

If this picture is the same JW cue you are referring to I saw the listing and I think it was a scam. I owned that cue a couple of years ago and the seller who listed it only had a couple of feedbacks and he was using pictures in his listing that were mine that I took when I owned the cue. I have a bunch of pictures of that cue. Somebody must have let ebay know that the listing was a scam and it was removed.

James

IMG_05912.jpg

ToomnyQs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
363   0   1
Here's one like it??

I have this cue that I will sell. It has a radial pin. I didn't list it because the market is so bad and I thought I would wait..Let me know if you are interested..Dan

Attachments

• IMG_8219.jpg
    IMG_8219.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 811
  • IMG_8215.jpg
    IMG_8215.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 806
  • IMG_8210.jpg
    IMG_8210.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 813
  • IMG_8211.jpg
    IMG_8211.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 814
  • IMG_8213.jpg
    IMG_8213.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 803

pyle26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
jw

That one is very similar. I like the other one better, but like the ringwork and stitching better on this one. What color are the veneers red? Are the shafts 13mm andev straight? What are you looking at getting for it? I've never owned a radial pin cue before. How's the hit i know it's a jw probably excellent like they all are!! i pryed some jw shafts out of my dad on my jw listed if you haven't seen the ad re posted yet. Thanks, jeff