★ Dennis Orcollo vs Shane VanBoening ★ Feb. 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
100k in the Middle

AZBtv will be Live Streaming

✪ The Biggest match from the Carom Room..

✪ Thanks to John French, John Mars, Dave Coles and Staff...

✪ Purchase before February 1st and save 50% Basically it comes out to about 7.50 a day when you purchase a Full Pass
To purchase simply go to the link below

▶ PPV Link http://www.TheCaromRoom.com

Tech Support Team is in Place
▶ Support Email AZBtvGeekCounter@gmail.com

Best Regards,
UpStateAL​

john money match.jpg

Last edited:

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Just in Via The Owner Dave Coles

If you are coming to watch this great match in person at the Carom Room..you can purchase door passes in advance of all kinds VIP, General etc.. on the website at http://www.TheCaromRoom.com

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What an awesome match-up!!! I will surely watch this. If they had an independent breaker, I'd give a slight edge to Denis. But since they don't, I can't see how Denis will outplay Shane's break going to 160.

I remember Alex though being down more than 20 games...and coming back and winning. It was the strongest performance (against Shane) I have ever seen. I dont think this is going to be repeated.

I found Jason Shaw very impressing when he played Shane a couple of month back. He is the type of player that is very good in long sets and a real thread for anyone out there. In standard tourney sets (races to 7-11) Jason dogs a table here and there that loses him the set. Whereas others are ball by ball fighters and win comparatively more sets.

Looking very much forward to this. I actually miss the TAR matches. I love those long races. They allow players to get in the zone. Thx to the guys getting this done!
bicki

9andout

Gunnin' for a 3 pack!!
Silver Member
US Open for our Anniv. And now I know what we will be doing for that bogus Valentine's Day!! Woot! Woot!!:D

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks for that match Daniel. I had actually seen that one but it was almost like watching it for the first time... I have to confess that Denis broke almost perfect, surely better than Shane, in this match. But! It was a race to 11, which is not really a long set for such pros. I am convinced that if that match had gone on for a couple of hours, Shane would have found his break eventually. Denis missed 4 easy shots at least and left the ball hanging in the pocket.

In short sets, Denis knowing all the pinoy secrets and travelling abroad for so many years... I think he still has the edge on Shane. But I am sure, that Shane in the next few years to come, will surpass Denis overall. I had already predicted roughly 10 years ago that Shane might once be the greatest of all time. Of course he still lacks the creativity of Efren, but what else is he missing? And as much Shane plays, he is still learning a lot in the creativity department. I realized him a couple times playing shots that one would not shoot if they played the percentages. Shane is pushing the limits. And that is what will make him eventually the greatest of all time, let's say 25 years from now. But we will see...

I look very much forward to this match.

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will it be recorded? One of the best things about AccuStats and TAR is that we can watch matches like the HK Challenge and others well after they are over.

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

The Match will be recorded and in the hands of the promoters.​

solid C player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great idea

cut the ppv price in half get twice more purchases make the same amount of money and twice the amount of fans can tune in. would only help pool's chances at mainstream popularity, does that not make sense and isn't that the goal for pool and better for all parties involved??

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

$7.50 a day is a deal to watch two champion SMH​

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
$7.50 a day is a great deal for this action match, but you can't blame PPV buyers for wanting to know if it's going to be a good watchable stream. Johnnyt

upstateAL

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Hey Johnnyt your right the promoter and owner are working on getting there internet service speed upgraded, BTW thanks for bringing that up :smile: this is my first time going to the Carom room and I do investigate speed before I go to any location :) I will keep you up to date about that.
Best Regards,
UpStateAL​