My new Chris Nitti

ToFst4u2No

Registered
Just picked this up last week. My own design. Curly maple forearm and ebony butt and points. Everything ivory, joint, ferrules, inlays and hoppe ring. Chris is a phenomenal person to deal with and the cues he makes are stunning.

Chopdoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Love it. I dig that kind of diamond inlay design, in fact I have a cue with similar design elements, the ebony with ivory diamond inlays in the butt and points and ivory dashed rings.

I prefer colored veneers but I think your take on it looks very classy. :)

And of course Nitti makes a great cue. :)

Thanks for showing off! :thumbup:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice! Love the butt sleeve design. I've hard really good things about those cues but have never tried one, I'm sure it's a phenomenal player though! Enjoy!

Also...always makes me happy see nice cues with linen wraps, not a fan of most leather wraps myself. Seeing nice linen wrapped cue makes me want to pick it up and put it to use!

ivicafranic

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Congrats on your new pick up:):):)
The cue looks fabulous and all Chris's cues play fantastic.
He sure is a great guy and really pleasent person to talk with.
I myself have 2 cues Chris built me and actually he is building me another one:):):)
Enjoy:smile:

ToFst4u2No

Registered
Very nice! Love the butt sleeve design. I've hard really good things about those cues but have never tried one, I'm sure it's a phenomenal player though! Enjoy!

Also...always makes me happy see nice cues with linen wraps, not a fan of most leather wraps myself. Seeing nice linen wrapped cue makes me want to pick it up and put it to use!

Agreed on the linen wrap. I love the classic look and I think the white with the black speck really makes the cue pop

Finally got to get in a good session with it this past Saturday. As expected the cue plays great. Still trying to get a feel for it but so far I love it.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
great looking cue from a phenomenal cuemaker and person
all nitti cues play monster great....:thumbup:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I really like your new cue
I have always liked the way nitti plays

I once had a nitti and james white at the same time
they both played very much alike so I put both on sale and kept the one that didn't for my player

comparing these two is a compliment to both