Not your usual run out.

kiddcutty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been a while AZ! I guess I've come back to to contribute a little bit of a unicorn in our small community.

I know it's been done before but here's my first golf derby on a tight 12x6. Not your usual run out thought id share. Feel free to critic my stroke and form, ive only been playing golf for about 6 months. Enjoy

https://youtu.be/F2p5Z9G4HLs

Kimmo H.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shooting, thanks for sharing :smile:

Got to give you the thumbs up for the outburst of joy when the last ball dropped :thumbup:

kiddcutty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice shooting, thanks for sharing :smile:

Got to give you the thumbs up for the outburst of joy when the last ball dropped :thumbup:

Lol thanks I stayed down as long as I could. Looks like I got a bit of a ugly chicken wing on hole 3

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cool thing to have on vid!

I played for about 30 min last night and ran 6 raxks of 9b with no banks and only one early 9.

Magic rack, took bih after break 2x, when could not see the 1.

Do i have a vid? Hell no!

Was is as hard as a golf derby? Hell no!

kiddcutty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I was pleased to find out there is a security camera facing the snooker table. Only one other person has done it recently around these parts, feels good!

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
That's not how we played Golf in Modesto ,Ca. with Kim Davenport...
Hole 1 was right upper corner..
Hole 2 was left upper corner...
Hole 3 was side left pocket..
Hole 4 was bottom left corner...
Hole 5 was right bottom corner
Hole 6 was right side pocket...
All opening shots were shot from top of table inside a window....You didn't move from that spot to shoot any opening shot straight in...All balls were placed on spot where balls are usually racked...A spot shot...Then you played on from there....

Try it like I described and it is a lot harder to run 6 and out...
You are banking hole 1,2,3,and 6...Only hole 4 and5 have a chance to go straight in from spot...

I don't know the official rules but that's how we played..A lot harder....

Not criticizing you, that was a good run....It's just not like I'm used to playing here in Modesto...

Last edited:

kiddcutty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 things I've learned playing golf.

Rules are always a little different from place to place. And in a ring game, nobody is ever happy. Lol

There is another place in town with a 12x6 but the rules are little different. I know there's a 10 footer up north and I've heard tale of the rules being completely different.

I'm going have to try the way you've described this is just the way I learned from the gentlemen around here that play.

Love this game, reminds me alot of one pocket.

I gotta Google Kim Davenport golf now