Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page To D's melting down over Kavanaugh ...
Page 2 of 10 12 34 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#16)
Nine ... corner
A student of human moves~
Nine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond reputeNine ... corner has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-06-2018, 08:11 AM

You want to see crazy Ö wait until Ruthie is replaced. The d'rats will truly become frenetic.

Name:  41637567_2170543643205655_6509191613338615808_n.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  45.3 KB

"I'm shootin' pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot."

Old
  (#17)
FairladyZ
The Boss Stooge
FairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
You want to see crazy … wait until Ruthie is replaced. The d'rats will truly become frenetic.

Attachment 502090
I'd like to see what kind of sex scandal the lefties will dream up when Trump nominates a conservative constitutionalist female to replace cadaver Ginsburg.

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next.

I have never quoted someone in my signature....but I found such a shallow, idiotic, and inane comment like this worthy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Johnson View Post
Everybody already knows that "conservative" means "bigot".

pj
chgo

Old
  (#18)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-06-2018, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev View Post
Well you know they are already talking impeachment.
Seems to be their favorite thing when losing.

Kind of like running home and screaming for their mothers.

What are they going to do when Ginsberg takes a dirt nap and Breyer retires? Run the same gambit every time?
Larry (I guess accidentally) mentioned a case where the Ds impeached a D judge (a Carter appointee to the bench) and convicted and removed him, because they judged he had committed crimes while serving as a judge. Even though he had been acquitted at trial on those same alleged crimes.

Since he was later duly elected by some tens of thousands of voters and the House could not refuse to seat him under their rules, Larry said this proves the Ds are hypocrites. What it shows is that the voters in that district didn't care. When the D House and Senate majorities had removed him from the federal bench by conviction of impeachment charges.

Meanwhile, why shouldn't judges for which reasonable suspicion they committed a crime while a judge get a House investigation to see if they did, and then if that look says they did, get impeached?

It's the only way to remove a criminal judge from the bench. (Even a criminal conviction does not remove them as a judge.)

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Old
  (#19)
L I F D 1
L S S T 10
L I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond reputeL I F D 1 has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 09:41 AM

Which Supreme Court is Kavenaugh' heading to?
United States Supreme Court,? NYS ? Washington DC?

What's the name of his accuser again? And the allegations were?

Old
  (#20)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member
Sofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond reputeSofla has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
The entire D party is on record that perjury, even if it did occur, is not an impeachable offense.
No they are not. Please review what actually happened.

Quote:
Five Democrats (Virgil Goode of Virginia, Ralph Hall of Texas, Paul McHale of Pennsylvania, Charles Stenholm of Texas and Gene Taylor of Mississippi) voted in favor of three of the four articles of impeachment, but only Taylor voted for the abuse of power charge.

Five Republicans (Amo Houghton of New York, Peter King of New York, Connie Morella of Maryland, Chris Shays of Connecticut and Mark Souder of Indiana) voted against the first perjury charge. Eight more Republicans (Sherwood Boehlert of New York, Michael Castle of Delaware, Phil English of Pennsylvania, Nancy Johnson of Connecticut, Jay Kim of California, Jim Leach of Iowa, John McHugh of New York and Ralph Regula of Ohio), but not Souder, voted against the obstruction charge.

In all, 28 Republicans voted against the second perjury charge, sending it to defeat, and 81 voted against the abuse of power charge.
To explain what the first paragraph means, at least four (maybe all five) Ds voted for both perjury articles-- one concerning alleged perjury in the Paula Jones civil case deposition, and the other the alleged perjury in the later grand jury testimony, concerning the PJ deposition testimony.

The alleged perjury in the PJ deposition failed to pass the R majority House because too many Rs voted no on it-- enough to prevent a majority of yes votes, even with five D yes votes.

You are also ignoring the difference in standards of impeaching an appointed life-tenured judge from impeaching an elected and term-limited POTUS.

Judges enjoy a life tenure so long as they abide in 'good behavior.'

Article III, Section 1:

The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour....

Obviously, if a judge commits a high crime or [high] misdemeanor, that is not good behavior, and constitutes an impeachable offense. But for a judge, bad behavior can be something far short of that, as well. And that lesser kind of misbehavior is still impeachable, and history is replete with examples of impeachment and removals on that basis.

Lastly, the impeachment is like an indictment that goes to the Senate for trial. Indictments are brought upon probable cause, but generally, not brought if the prosecutor decides there is insufficient evidence to gain a conviction. Time and resources are limited, so they don't spin their wheels on unwinnable cases. Deciding to leave a case unindicted is not the prosecutor's judgment that the alleged offense is not a crime. It is his judgment about the chances for gaining a conviction on such charges. Prior to an indictment, the prosecutor usually convenes a fact-finding grand jury process. That is parallel to the House starting an impeachment inquiry to determine if a predicate for impeachment articles exists.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.

― Garry Kasparov

... the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties either -- but right through every human heart -- and through all human hearts.

Last edited by Sofla; 10-06-2018 at 10:28 AM.

Old
  (#21)
tom haney
AzB Silver Member
tom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond reputetom haney has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Tell me your opinion on Alcie Lamar Hastings and Iíll let you know.

Who????

God bless each and every one of you

Old
  (#22)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 02:14 PM

We deserve this!

Too busy handing our kids everything on a silver platter! Can't discipline them! Can't educate them on civics!

America is this dumb! End of story!

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#23)
vasilios
AzB Silver Member
vasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond reputevasilios has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 25

10-06-2018, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
We deserve this!

Too busy handing our kids everything on a silver platter! Can't discipline them! Can't educate them on civics!

Kd

Been a long time since you made a spot on post - congrats !!!

bill

Old
  (#24)
WildWing
AzB Silver Member
WildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond reputeWildWing has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:

Can't educate them on civics!
This part is correct.

All the best,
WW

Old
  (#25)
Jimmy M.
Insomniac
Jimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond reputeJimmy M. has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8950

10-06-2018, 04:22 PM

Attached Images

Old
  (#26)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
Larry (I guess accidentally) mentioned a case where the Ds impeached a D judge (a Carter appointee to the bench) and convicted and removed him, because they judged he had committed crimes while serving as a judge. Even though he had been acquitted at trial on those same alleged crimes.

Since he was later duly elected by some tens of thousands of voters and the House could not refuse to seat him under their rules, Larry said this proves the Ds are hypocrites. What it shows is that the voters in that district didn't care. When the D House and Senate majorities had removed him from the federal bench by conviction of impeachment charges.

Meanwhile, why shouldn't judges for which reasonable suspicion they committed a crime while a judge get a House investigation to see if they did, and then if that look says they did, get impeached?

It's the only way to remove a criminal judge from the bench. (Even a criminal conviction does not remove them as a judge.)
Thanks for, dishonestly, making my point.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#27)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom haney View Post
Who????
Thanks for making my point.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#28)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

10-06-2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
We deserve this!

Kd

Thatís why I posted it.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#29)
Sofla
AzB Silver Member

10-06-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks for, dishonestly, making my point.

I guess you forgot, or never knew, that Ds voted for articles of impeachment on perjury. Seeing that, it is hard to say that is them going on record that perjury is not an impeachable offense. So instead of admitting your error, falsely declaring victory, and withdrawing from the discussion, is your best option to try to pretend you were right.

Good call!

Do you think it will work to fool people? Yeah, me too. Especially with that 'dishonestly' mischaracterization of what I said, which helps cover your own.

― Garry Kasparov

Last edited by Sofla; 10-06-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Old
  (#30)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-06-2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I guess you forgot, or never knew, that Ds voted for articles of impeachment on perjury. Seeing that, it is hard to say that is them going on record that perjury is not an impeachable offense. So instead of admitting your error, falsely declaring victory, and withdrawing from the discussion, is your best option to try to pretend you were right.

Good call!

Do you think it will work to fool people? Yeah, me too. Especially with that 'dishonestly' mischaracterization of what I said, which helps cover your own.
Too scared to admit that Donald Trump conned him and the rest of the party that he would throw them scraps off the table from rapping uncle sam after a kavanaugh keg party!

These people are like the nephew of the Nevada gaming commission, in the movie casino! Deniro says he is either too dumb to work here or he was in on the scam! Either way, he got's to go! Sadly, people aligned with a con man and think he ain't screwing them over like everyone else!

Just ask the people of Puerto Rico and Harley Davidson motorcycle company! Victims of the old bait and switch!

Lol lol
Kd

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Last edited by Kid Dynomite; 10-06-2018 at 05:58 PM.

Page 2 of 10 12 34 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: