Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Non Pool Related
Reload this Page To D's melting down over Kavanaugh ...
Page 3 of 10 123 45 Last »

Share Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old
  (#31)
chevybob20
AzB Silver Member
chevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond reputechevybob20 has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 300

10-06-2018, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine ... corner View Post
You want to see crazy … wait until Ruthie is replaced. The d'rats will truly become frenetic.

Attachment 502090
Ka-freakin-blewey!

Old
  (#32)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700

10-07-2018, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofla View Post
I guess you forgot, or never knew, that Ds voted for articles of impeachment on perjury. Seeing that, it is hard to say that is them going on record that perjury is not an impeachable offense. So instead of admitting your error, falsely declaring victory, and withdrawing from the discussion, is your best option to try to pretend you were right.

Good call!

Do you think it will work to fool people? Yeah, me too. Especially with that 'dishonestly' mischaracterization of what I said, which helps cover your own.
I knew it exact being that it was my post.

In typical D hypocrisy they voted him out while he was in the news.

Once a fed years passed the dumb masses put him back in power and the D party placed him, with full knowledge of his past, in a leadership position ... similar to Byrd.

The Dems car not a tinkers damn about morality, only about can advance their agenda and who opposes it.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

"Whether or not its a lie is irrelevant."
-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#33)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

10-07-2018, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
I knew it exact being that it was my post.

In typical D hypocrisy they voted him out while he was in the news.

Once a fed years passed the dumb masses put him back in power and the D party placed him, with full knowledge of his past, in a leadership position ... similar to Byrd.

The Dems car not a tinkers damn about morality, only about can advance their agenda and who opposes it.
I consider myself a democrat that cares about morality! I would say most Democrats do care about morality!

With that said, are you telling me that Jimmy Carter is more likely to do his fellow citizens dirty then Dick Chaney???

What about Trump vs. Obama???

Based on your post, you trust Dick Chaney and Trump more than Carter and Obama....

Chaney is the alleged mastermind of 9/11 if you ask Michael Moore and Trump and his business dealings are so bad no USA investors will touch it!

The agenda is about helping the most people! The agenda is not the republican quid pro que of supporting capitalist by thwarting epa, osha, minimum wage and etc...

But, to republicans they only think about themselves and their current situation! But, fall on hard times and they too start to suffer... Then utilize the Obama care they dispised previously! I would love to know how many republicans utilize Obama care and benefited from it???

Far as I am concerned, Republicans are the ultimate hypocrites and morality deprived...

Kd

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Like a Samurai you are only as good as your weapon!
A.K.A. = Dennis (Michael) Wilson Jr.

Old
  (#34)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!
LWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond reputeLWW has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Dynomite View Post
I consider myself a democrat that cares about morality! I would say most Democrats do care about morality!

With that said, are you telling me that Jimmy Carter is more likely to do his fellow citizens dirty then Dick Chaney???

Based on your post, you trust Dick Chaney and Trump more than Carter and Obama....

Chaney is the alleged mastermind of 9/11 if you ask Michael Moore and Trump and his business dealings are so bad no USA investors will touch it!

The agenda is about helping the most people! The agenda is not the republican quid pro que of supporting capitalist by thwarting epa, osha, minimum wage and etc...

But, to republicans they only think about themselves and their current situation! But, fall on hard times and they too start to suffer... Then utilize the Obama care they dispised previously! I would love to know how many republicans utilize Obama care and benefited from it???

Far as I am concerned, Republicans are the ultimate hypocrites and morality deprived...

Kd

Thanks for putting the !!! on my point.

Everyone can come up with a reason to obey their party master, nobody could come up with the testicular fortitude to disagree with their party masters.

"I can't stand you (LWW). You're one of the worst people I've ever known...You can rot in hell you pathetic loser."
-Bishop-

-Bishop-

"I have better things to do than worry about fact checking whats being published ..."
-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

"I have high hopes that you (LWW) and your sympathizers will be led to the gallows."
-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#35)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2018, 06:08 AM

Identity politics the staple of weak minded individuals that have no facts.

This statement is from a republican who doesn’t have, use, or benefit from Obamacare.

You have anymore questions?

Quote:

Kd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#36)
Dan White
AzB Silver Member
Dan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond reputeDan White has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2018, 06:10 AM

Maybe this has been mentioned already, but do the democrat activists not understand that Kav is on record multiple times saying that he has no interest in overturning Roe, and that his views on precedent pretty much assure that he won't vote to overturn it?

Dan White

Old
  (#37)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2018, 06:31 AM

Quote:
I consider myself a democrat that cares about morality! I would say most Democrats
do care about morality!

Kd

Virtue signalling on NPR. For shame.

I will be the claims judge. After all, you have
expressed your views here. We can see them.

Better to let dims signal for themselves and not be
complicit yourself.

Old
  (#38)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson
Kid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond reputeKid Dynomite has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2018, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan White View Post
Maybe this has been mentioned already, but do the democrat activists not understand that Kav is on record multiple times saying that he has no interest in overturning Roe, and that his views on precedent pretty much assure that he won't vote to overturn it?
It is not about Roe and precedent for Democrats!

It's about ethics! Anyone kidnapping and sexually assaulted minors is a questionable choice! Regardless of the " precedent" beliefs...

If this was truly about Roe then I would be upset with my party!

Kd

Old
  (#39)
Kid Dynomite
Dennis (Michael) Wilson

10-07-2018, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LWW View Post
Thanks for putting the !!! on my point.

Everyone can come up with a reason to obey their party master, nobody could come up with the testicular fortitude to disagree with their party masters.
So we are all sheep???

I am no sheep!

Jam would say dancing monkeys!

Kd

Old
  (#40)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum
Slide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond reputeSlide Rule has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2018, 07:20 AM

Quote:

It's about ethics! Anyone kidnapping and sexually assaulted minors is a questionable
choice! Regardless of the " precedent" beliefs...

Kd

Democrats?

Ethics?

Old
  (#41)
LWW
DEPLORABLE!

10-07-2018, 07:37 AM

Quote:
So we are all sheep???

I am no sheep!

Jam would say dancing monkeys!

Kd

I can’t say that all leftists are sheep, but I can say their leaders are evil people and their followers are sheep.

You claim to not be a sheep, but I’ve never seen you be anything but an obedient follower or the leftist thugocracy.

-Bishop-

-Bishop-

-336Robin-

"I support Antifa"
-poolfool1957-

-9BallPaul-

Old
  (#42)
Tony_in_MD
You want some of this?
Tony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond reputeTony_in_MD has a reputation beyond repute

10-07-2018, 07:40 AM

You have proof of your statement that minors were kidnapped and sexually assaulted?

I am prepared to wait until hell freezes over.

Quote:

It's about ethics! Anyone kidnapping and sexually assaulted minors is a questionable choice! Regardless of the " precedent" beliefs...

Kd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tony Marcino - PBIA Instructor
Member of the SPF family of instructors
Background Verified
443-624-0912

"High quality fundamentals beats all of the high quality concepts and esoteric executions ever created." -- Bert Kinister

Old
  (#43)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

10-07-2018, 07:56 AM

Old
  (#44)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

10-07-2018, 07:57 AM

Old
  (#45)
Slide Rule
NPR Commies Garbage Skum

10-07-2018, 07:57 AM

Page 3 of 10 123 45 Last »

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: