Niels takes the fifth...........

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Palmares seems appropriate

According to first definition, we are correct/ it is appropriate.
2nd definition seems to imply it is cycling-soecific.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/amp/french-english/palmarès
masculine noun
1. [de personne] record ⧫ record of achievements
à son palmarès [victoires] under one’s belt ⧫ to one’s name
Il compte 25 victoires à son palmarès. He has 25 wins under his belt. ⧫ He has 25 wins to his name.

Or

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glossary_of_cycling#P
Palmarès
A list of races a rider has won. (French, meaning list of achievements or list of winners.)

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Team Europe is only one person different from last year: Replace Ouschan with Filler. Of course, Filler is the hottest player in the world right now, but Ouschan was Europe's strongest player last year, so there's not a huge difference in teams.

Team Europe last year
Kaci
Ouschan
Feijen
Kazakis
Shaw

Team Europe this year
Kaci
Filler
Feijen
Kazakis
Shaw

Agreed...it’s the same team. I was expecting to see Ouschan/Filler taking out doubles and singles matches left and right
No Ouschan?
That guy is as solid under the lights as they come. The took out a solid Ouschan and put in a solid Filler....but kaci and Kazakis were the under performers last go around. However, Marcus has to abide by the Euro tour rankings. I thought Souquet was up in points to make the team?

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agreed...it’s the same team. I was expecting to see Ouschan/Filler taking out doubles and singles matches left and right
No Ouschan?
That guy is as solid under the lights as they come. The took out a solid Ouschan and put in a solid Filler....but kaci and Kazakis were the under performers last go around. However, Marcus has to abide by the Euro tour rankings. I thought Souquet was up in points to make the team?
Top 3 in points and two picks.

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i wanted niels rather than ralf. but then again i wanted gorst rather than shaw.

either way the two weakest links in the chain might yet again be kaci and kazakis. shot clock is a factor.. ouschan and alcaide are great shot clock players, but neither of them has the ranking points this year. the system is fair, but perhaps not optimal.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Just curious, has anyone ever made the squad and sat the whole deal? Is there a rule they have to play all?

They all do have to play the way the rules are set up for singles and doubles. The very first match is a team match with all players participating.

scsuxci

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nothing against Max but they should have to play each other for the last spot and forget the point system. If i had to pick Corey would be mine.