Attention cue makers, carbon fibar pins!!!

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Attention cue makers, carbon fibar pins!!! Heres a chance to step up in the cue world, I will be selling carbon fibar pins for $15 a piece in two weeks. that is in surgical bone screw and 3/8 10 thread. Nobody has offered these pins at these prices. I will soon have them available at $6 a piece for black G10 in the next few weeks. be one of the first to have carbon fibar in this industry. thank you, chip ginther (425)891-6320

Last edited:

RFisher

FISHER CUES
Silver Member
There is quit a price difference between the G-10 and Carbon fiber. could you please tell us the advantage to using carbon fiber vs. G-10?

I'm seriously interested, always looking for something different.

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pins

Carbon fibar weighs about about 6 grams, g10 10 grams, titanium 20 grams, brass 32 grams.
There is quit a price difference between the G-10 and Carbon fiber. could you please tell us the advantage to using carbon fiber vs. G-10?

I'm seriously interested, always looking for something different.

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
Attention cue makers, carbon fibar pins!!! Heres a chance to step up in the cue world, I will be selling carbon fibar pins for $15 a piece in two weeks. that is in surgical bone screw and 3/8 10 thread. Nobobody has offered these pins at these prices. I will soon have them available at $6 a piece for black G10 in the next few weeks. be one of the first to have carbon fibar in this industry. thank you, chip ginther (425)891-6320

Who would buy anything from someone only known as "poolsucker". He does not post his name, address, web site, email or other information that a legatimate business automatically lists.

Not a buyersucker today,

shakes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who would buy anything from someone only known as "poolsucker". He does not post his name, address, web site, email or other information that a legatimate business automatically lists.

Not a buyersucker today,

Look at the last part of what you quote. There is his name and phone number.

conetip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Chip, Can you get the carbon pins in finer threads, like 3/8-16 or 5/16-18 ?
I just don't like the coarse threads myself.
Thanks Neil

SpiderWeb

iisgone@yahoo.com
Silver Member
Attention cue makers, carbon fibar pins!!! Heres a chance to step up in the cue world, I will be selling carbon fibar pins for $15 a piece in two weeks. that is in surgical bone screw and 3/8 10 thread. Nobobody has offered these pins at these prices. I will soon have them available at $6 a piece for black G10 in the next few weeks. be one of the first to have carbon fibar in this industry. thank you, chip ginther (425)891-6320

Its hard to sell from an empty cart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KD Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks chip!

I bought 100 pins that were delivered on time and were all excellent quality. Kent Davis

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
pins

My machinest is on vacation for a week. He did not have time finish any before he left on vacation. This is just a side business for us. we both have other jobs. I should have some next week hopefully. My partner has a multi million dollar machine shop and can not cater to small orders when big business comes, this operation gets put on the back burner. I apoligise for the wait. It took a lot longer to get the carbon fibar in stock. I will only have a small quanity of the 3/8 10 size pin, but I should have plenty of the surgical bone screw size. I do have stainless steel and brass pins in3/8 10 and surgical pins available. Please let me know if anybody is selling any black g10 rod that is rolled molded at a reasonable price 7/16 size. By the way my screen name is worded because I spent years on the road and did not want to mention my name. I can give dozens of reconmendations to anybody, if interested. I also have 100% satisfaction guarante on all orders.Thank you, Chip Ginther (425)891-6320
are the pins ready to sellnow?how about a picture?

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
By the way my screen name is worded because I spent years on the road and did not want to mention my name. I can give dozens of reconmendations to anybody, if interested. I also have 100% satisfaction guarante on all orders.Thank you, Chip Ginther (425)891-6320

Didn't you just mention that your name is Chip Ginther?
My partner has a multi million dollar machine shop and can not cater to small orders when big business comes
I would like to know how much is multi gazillion tho?

Last edited:

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
Are there any pictures of these pins ????
WE ALSO HAVE A LARGE SCALE BUSINESS WE JUST WORK 16 AND 18 HOURS DAYS 7 DAYS WEEK THATS HOW THINGS GET DONE .

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
By the way my screen name is worded because I spent years on the road and did not want to mention my name. I can give dozens of reconmendations to anybody, if interested. I also have 100% satisfaction guarante on all orders.Thank you, Chip Ginther (425)891-6320

Now that's some funny shit...................

<~~~wishes he owed me some road money..................

poolsucker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pins

I have posted pictures on another link of the brass and stainless steel. I do not have any pictures of the carbon fibar pins, because there has not been any made. Once again I am not applying to be pools savor!!, this is just a small side business. I do not know how to transfer the pictures from the other link. I will take pictures soon as made. Thank you, Chip Ginther (425)891-6320.
just post a picture is that possible ?/