Louisiana Swamp Classic Open 9 Ball

khulin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Emerald Billiards presents there first open 9 ball tournament. May 29 and 30$1000.00 added for 64 players and $2.000.00 added for 128 players. Double Elimination, Race to 7 in both brackets, Alternating breaks, Rack your own. Entry fee $60.00 ($40.00 tournament & $20.00 green fees). Doors open @ 10:00am Sign up @ 12:00 Calcutta strarts @ 1:00pm. We are also will have a tournment the friday night. 20,000 square foot building,full kitchen,Sports Bar. 25 Valley Bar Boxs and five 9ft gold crowns.Contact Keith Hulin to reserve your spot early at 337-3190530 or 337-3649922. 2511 W Old Spanish Trail, New Iberia, Louisiana 70560.
bump for the biggest poolhall in louisiana

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Emerald Billiards

I would like to say that Keith Hulin has one of the best pool rooms that I have been in! The equipment is in top condition, the staff is friendly and fun, the food is excellent and reasonably priced. If that's not enough already, Keith and Lisa are some of the nicest people you will meet.

This WILL become a regular stop on your tournament trail, I guarantee it.

Ray

amarillopool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would like to say that Keith Hulin has one of the best pool rooms that I have been in! The equipment is in top condition, the staff is friendly and fun, the food is excellent and reasonably priced. If that's not enough already, Keith and Lisa are some of the nicest people you will meet.

This WILL become a regular stop on your tournament trail, I guarantee it.

Ray
Dang Ray...your post's are starting to have a Cajun accent...as much as you are in Looziana...lol

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dang Ray...your post's are starting to have a Cajun accent...as much as you are in Looziana...lol

I do like me some Cajun country! Unfortunately I will be in California the weekend of this one covering the Seminole Pro Tour in Hollywood. Keith will probably have the broadcast on the 100" Big screen!!

Ray

efrensmyhomeboy

HOLY SANTA CLAUSE SHIT!!!
Silver Member
bump for the biggest poolhall in louisiana and hope the deal goes threw on replacing the valley tables with diamonds

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Emeralds

Here a sneak peak of the inside! This is ONLY about 1/3 of the place! :shocked:

Attachments

• inside2.jpg
    inside2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 689

Cajunette

Registered
As Usual

Friday night 8 ball starts @ 8:00p.m. $10.00 entry, calcutta starts @ $10.00 buy in. How much do you put in?

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Will the full kitchen be selling boiled crawfish or roast pork (with the skin) white boudin and/or cracklins? If you won't be serving any of these dishes, which restaurant do I need to go to. I don't need white linen and fancy French waiters, I need good tasting GENUINE Cajun Food.

Also, how far is Bourgeois Meat Market in Shriver sp? (from the largest pool room in Louisiana).

Thinking seriously about making the trip.

Thanks,
JoeyA

efrensmyhomeboy

HOLY SANTA CLAUSE SHIT!!!
Silver Member
joey shriver is about an hour away but im sure if u stop and pick up some good i can find someone on this end to cook it cause that really sounds good
chris viator

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Emerald Billiards presents there first open 9 ball tournament. May 29 and 30$1000.00 added for 64 players and $2.000.00 added for 128 players. Double Elimination, Race to 7 in both brackets, Alternating breaks, Rack your own. Entry fee $60.00 ($40.00 tournament & $20.00 green fees). Doors open @ 10:00am Sign up @ 12:00 Calcutta strarts @ 1:00pm. We are also will have a tournment the friday night. 20,000 square foot building,full kitchen,Sports Bar. 25 Valley Bar Boxs and five 9ft gold crowns.Contact Keith Hulin to reserve your spot early at 337-3190530 or 337-3649922. 2511 W Old Spanish Trail, New Iberia, Louisiana 70560.
bump for the biggest poolhall in louisiana

I will be making the trip down from CT for this tournament so save me a spot.

JoeyA

Silver Member
I will be making the trip down from CT for this tournament so save me a spot.

WOW!

When they announce you in the Calcutta, you are going to go SKY HIGH! The many oil millionaires from that region of Louisiana will be digging deep to buy a road player from Connecticut!

Props to you for traveling that far just to take a shot at some of the Louisiana Gold.

(The action is SO EASY here in Louisiana but we don't mind as we are a friendly sort and don't mind spreading it around)

Lucky Joe

houmatroy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
joey shriver is about an hour away but im sure if u stop and pick up some good i can find someone on this end to cook it cause that really sounds good
chris viator

Bourgeois meat market has the best Jerky bar none...Schriever is about a hour & 15 minutes away from Emeralds but well worth the ride if you want beef jerky,hoghead cheese or boudin..especially the crawfish boudin.

JoeyA

Silver Member
Bourgeois meat market has the best Jerky bar none...Schriever is about a hour & 15 minutes away from Emeralds but well worth the ride if you want beef jerky,hoghead cheese or boudin..especially the crawfish boudin.

Do you know if they are open on Sunday? My wife has already put in an order for some of their famous pork sausage.

JoeyA