2007 Andy Gilbert for sale Rosewood w/ ivory

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a beautiful 2004 Andy Gilbert. THe cue is curly maple forearm with 3 high / 3 low Rosewood points. There are beautiful ivory inlays everywhere except the rings. Comes with 2 shafts. Both have Kamui SS tips. One shaft hasn't been played with. Asking $2,400. Reasonable offers will be considered.

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 735
Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
I have a beautiful 2007 Andy Gilbert. THe cue is curly maple forearm with 3 high / 3 low Rosewood points. There are beautiful ivory inlays everywhere except the rings. Comes with 2 shafts. Both have Kamui SS tips. One shaft hasn't been played with. Asking $2,400. Reasonable offers will be considered.
You will probably need more pictures of the cue. The points, joint, shafts and ferrules and a whole cue shot in order to sell your cue here. The butt looks nice though. GLWS.

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
why is it when I try to upload the other images they fail??? I am working at getting other images up.

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks. I think that should help

Thank you guys for your help. I have been a member here for a long time. I just don't sell too much.

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Specs

Only one thing left to add, specs. Joint size and type (1/2 ivory or ?), shaft & butt weights, tip diameters of both shafts, and if the cue rolls straight together and apart.

Chris.

Bucknut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only one thing left to add, specs. Joint size and type (1/2 ivory or ?), shaft & butt weights, tip diameters of both shafts, and if the cue rolls straight together and apart.

Chris.

Joint is ivory, Cue rolls perfectly straight both apart and together. Both shafts are 13mm, Cue is just over 19oz with both shafts. 19.2, 19.1

Devilish48

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Specs

Thanks for the specifications. Just in case you're not familiar with the rules
of posting here, you're only allowed to bump up a post once every 48 hours.
Things such as replying to questions (such as mine about the specs) count
as bumps to your thread. So, if you have any responses to make between
the 48 hour period, you're supposed to do so via PM. I'm not *****ing or
anything else like that, just warning you know that over bumping of threads
can get the moderators on you, and they will delete the entire thread if they
feel you've done it too much.

On a much more positive note, great looking cue, and good luck with your
sale!

Chris