midamerica pool lathe FS

GAtexas1978

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
good afternoon guys

I have this lathe I must sell, I am about to travel out to the east coast and probably will not be returning to Texas anytime soon. Got laid off this past Monday, and will be on a Cruise all of next week. After I return from the Cruise I will head out to the East coast then.

This lathe is small bore version with lots of tooling and accessories to list

price will be $1500 for someone who is starting out. Cost me $1500 just for the lathe, and more $ for all the other stuff I've bought. So I am selling it as a package deal delivered depending on where you are. I am traveling out to Virginia in a week and a half approx. August 17 or 18th I will be leaving Texas.

Here's the list

http://www.midamericapool.com/index_files/Page321.htm
this is the lathe I originally bought with a few additions to it when it shipped.

Makita laminate router fits perfectly with the router attachment

New way bed to replace the original, you will get the original also.. The original was dinged up during my move but is still very usuable. I use this bed on a flat board/table to use the slow rotating head stock I bought from Todd as well to apply the clear coat. This eliminated the process of switching out headstocks on the same bed. The only thing to switch out is the tail stock which will need to move from one bed to the other.

taps: 5/16-14, 5/16-18, 3/8-10, uni-loc original tap, 7/16-20 (insert tap for all thread types), weight bolt tap 3/8-16.

3/8-16 weight bolts

tips: ultra skin SS, S, H, HH, white diamonds, Tiger Everest, Tiger Emerald.

Sand papers 400 grits to 2000 grits

cue silk, shaft sealer, water based clear coat (polyurethane), cutting bits (harbor freight brand, they work really good)

cue building materials, dymondwood, ferrules, butt caps, joint caps, 5/16-18 pins, 5/16-14 and 18 inserts

the list can go on.. I probably invested around $2200 if not more.

I hate to sell this thing, but if I knew I could get some business out in Virigina I'd keep it.

Contact information
Brett Lovell
832-401-4687 call or text is fine
also email is blovell78@gmail.com

No trades period. This is to be a cash sale only.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

genuino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested, what your time frame for selling all this? Need a couple of days of sweet talking here, if you know what I mean.

genuino

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Re-read the post and saw your dates, sorry, can't make it happen that quick, good luck on the sale and travels.

GAtexas1978

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
still for sale back in the state of Texas, I'm currently in Dallas, equipment is in Houston.

make offers, lower ballers will be ignored

Thanks and enjoy

Last edited: