Huebler, OB & Schmelke Cues F/S

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I am starting to make my own cues and have decided to sell some of my cues to buy some tools and wood. If anyone is thinking about getting into making cues, you will be amazed at all of the tools you need or want and it’s expensive! All prices include shipping with PayPal payment friends and family or add 4%. Any sensible offer will be considered and please pm me offers. If you’d like to see additional pics, pm me and I’ll send video or pics of any cue you are interested in.

1. Schmelke ebony full splice with diamond inlays and veneers. I came up with this idea of mixing up several different Schmelke cues and I think it turned out great. The cue is 60”, 30-30 split, joint is .840, 3/8x10 stainless pin, 12.5mm flat laminated shaft, weighs 19.1 oz, and has the nicest leather wrap I’ve seen on a Schmelke. $old

2. Schmelke full splice bacote. This cue has the same specs as #1 but has a 11.75mm flat laminate shaft. $old

3. Schmelke bacote butt with Purple Heart break shaft. This cue is 19 oz with a Samsara Break tip. It breaks great. There is some minor finish issues on the shaft collar but you have to look really close to see it. Sold

4. OB Lift jump cue. This is a stock jump cue that has seen very little use. It has a 3/8x10 pin and is in excellent shape. It jumps really well close and long, which I really like. $old

5. Huebler Sneaky Pete I just got this cue in a trade and it rolls and shoots great. There are two nicks in the butt however it would be a great hustler. I just installed a medium Kamikaze on it. It had a 5/16x18 pin and weighs 17.8 oz. $old

Attachments

• 8427E9E8-6C28-4362-BDC5-D17F8835149D.jpg
    8427E9E8-6C28-4362-BDC5-D17F8835149D.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 1,734
Last edited:

Burnett Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Sorry I didn’t see these replies until I was away on vacation. I had a really good idea of what they weighed but wanted to make sure before I posted. #1 has a weight bolt and the butt weighs 15.2 oz and the shaft weighs 3.9 oz, so it is 19.1 oz together. If you have any questions or want additional pics, please pm me. I check those more than this thread.